Chapter 31 ~ Confessions

Aadya's POV

I was not in the state to go out anywhere today hence we decided to rest for today. The headache was mild now. One thing is for sure I am never drinking again yuck!

Arjun was busy on the phone since morning. I wonder what is so important that he is not spending time with me. Just then he came to me and sat beside me.

"How are you feeling now?" He asked

"Much better." I smiled.

He nodded his head before saying "Ok then be ready at 7pm today. We are going somewhere."
My eyebrows rose in anticipation and excitement. I wanted to ask many questions but instead just chose to nod my head. He smiled and kissed my forehead. He handed me a bag saying "Please wear this for the evening."

I was now even more excited. Soon it was 6 pm and the time for our evening was nearing. Arjun was out I don't know where. I quickly slipped into the beautiful Black dress he had bought for me.

It was full length with thigh high slit and off shoulder sleeves. Never in my life I wore something like that revealing my legs because I am quite Insecure of them but nonetheless I wore it as Arjun had bought it for me with so much love. It fit me perfectly accentuating my curves at the right places. Applying minimal make up and leaving my hair open, I paired my dress with diamond earrings. Giving a final glance at myself I was satisfied with the way I looked. Indeed I looked sexy.

The door opened revealing Arjun in a black shirt with black blazer and pants. His hair styled perfectly and well trimmed stubble. With two sliver broad rings covering his ring finger and most extended finger in his right hand and left hand in his pocket, he looked like a full course meal and I am afraid I might pounce on him anytime.

"You're looking amazing. So sexy and ravishing." He complimented me and the red hue adorned my cheeks in no time.

"You don't look that bad yourself." I said and he came towards me with slow steps and my heart rate was increasing with his every step. Once he was infront of me he tucked my hair behind my ears and leaned in, his lips feathering my earlobe and said "I am having second thoughts about our evening. How about we just stay in?"

My breath were erratic and I tried to reply steady tone but failed "What will you do staying in?"

"Just stare at you." He replied again huskily.

"You will get bored of me." I said closing my eyes.

"Never. I can never get bored of you. I can stare at you for my whole life without getting tired." He said kissing my earlobe and I felt weak in my knees.

"Now come we are getting late."

We sat in a car and he was driving keeping his hand on my exposed thigh making me feel things I shouldn't be feeling right now. I desperately wanted to know where we are going but I know it was waste asking because if wanted he would have told me in the morining itself.

"You won't ask where we are going?" He asked breaking the silence.

"Are you gonna tell?"

He shook his head and I shrugged answering his prevous question. The way he was driving with one hand and gripping the steering wheel was so hot. Omg his veins and the rings on his finger weren't helping my situation. Oh please lord give me the strength to control myself.

Soon after 40 mins or so he stopped the car near a beach. The cool breeze hit my face as I felt refreshed. He opened the door for me taking my hand in his and leading the way. As we walked more I saw a table arranged with two chairs surrounded by fairy lights and flowers everywhere. It looked so romantic.I was in awe seeing such a beautiful set up.