Chapter 32 ~ Messenger

Aadya's POV

Today was the last day of our 7 day honeymoon so here we were in the Sir Selwyn Selwyn Clarke Market.  The place was bustling with people- locals and tourists. From eatables like fruits, vegetables, fish and spices to souvenirs like finely hand crafted items everything was available here and the most best part it was very clean.

From past one hour all me and Arjun did was gobbling down food. There were many fish stalls and I really wanted to cook fish and enjoy but we hardly have 5 hrs left for our flight. Walking and walking, I made sure to buy several souvenirs that I wanted to gift to everyone.

"You think Aradhna will like this." I asked Arjun his opinion about the scarf with intricately woven with soft woollen threads.  It was baby pink in colour and the moment i saw it I wanted to to gift Aradhna.

Not getting any answers from him I turned to see him only to find him gawking at the birds which were eating the flies buzzing around the fishes. I too observed the scene but did not find it interesting enough to gawk at that.

But his expressions were very cute with round eyes and mouth slightly parted, oh boy I wanted to kiss him right here. I quickly took out my phone and the click sound from my phone broke his trance.

"You did not just-" he started but I cut him
"Yes I did. Now if you don't want me to circulate it in the family group answer my questions"

He looked at with me disbelief and ignored him asking him the same prevous question. Like that we shopped for everyone. I could not believe after a week it would be our one  month anniversary.

Like I didn't expect anything from this marriage since day one but here we are confessing each other's love and I could not be more happier. Funny how I thought I would not marry but ended up in a surprised wedding where my groom was replaced. Do I regret it? Never in million years.

I should prepare some thing special for Arjun. How about I plan a surprise date? Oh my God I am so excited. I didn't realise I squealed until Arjun asked me "What happened? Are you fine?"

"Yes yes all fine." I replied embarrassed.

He checked his wrist watch and inquired"So we are done with everything right?"

I simply nodded and he hummed before saying "Okay so we have more 3 hours left. I think we should return and pack everything."

"Yeah sure let's go!" I exclaimed. I was excited to go back to my family- Mom,Dad,Chachi, Chachu,Aradhna,Abeer bhai, Mumma, Abhi bhaiya and uh well Dad also I guess. I still miss my brother. I didn't contact him since we came here. I made a mental note to visit my house once we reach India.

Arjun was calling his driver to pick us up.   Just then my phone tinged with a notification. I opened it to see a message from an unknown number.

As much as I love that smile on your beautiful face, I hate the fact that I am not the reason for it.
Anyway I miss you much my lady. I will pay you a visit soon...

what the actual fuck!? Who the hell could this person be? I roamed my eyes everywhere in search of someone suspicious but found no one.

I  read it again and anger surged in me. I did not think twice before replying

And I love the fact that you are not the reason for my smile. Please come soon my heels are waiting to kiss your face. Mr.who ever you are.

Pretty childish right, I know? But I couldn't help myself. I smirked in victory seeing the two blue ticks. Bastard must have been thinking of what to reply. I just blocked the number deleting it.

Time skip

Soon we landed in Lucknow again in my husbands private jet. All the tiredness flew away as soon as I stepped out because there was Abhi bhaiya waiting for us.

"Bhaiya!" I exclaimed before abandoning my husband and running towards my brother. He engulfed me in a warm hug which I was missing so much. Suddenly I remembered I was supposed to be angry at him.

I pushed him away and turned my face to other side.
"Sorry Bacha I know I have been very irresponsible and bad brother. Please forgive me. Sorry na" he apologised holding his ears.

I still didn't reply.

"I was stuck with work and stuffs. I am so sorry Bacha. Please forgive me." This time he started doing situps and I quickly stopped him.

"Okay fine. Stop embarrassing me now." He gave me look of disbelief and Arjun laughed earning a glare from him.

Soon we three reached the Rajvansh mansion and everyone welcomed us warmly. Gosh I missed them so much.
By the time we freshened up it was evening. Even Anika came with her parents and the family priest was also seated.

I nudged Aradhna asking her what is happening. She whispered "They are here to finalise Abeer bhai and Anika di's wedding."

"Oh God really!" I squealed in excitement. She hushed me and I was so happy hearing the news.

"So I suggest you to go ahead with the engagement after 10 day and marriage the next month. The dates are very auspicious and the earliest possible, because the next auspicious date is after a year." The priest said.

"Are you sure Pandit ji because last time you said it was 3 years." Chachu intervened and the priests face paled and me and Aradhna were trying not to laugh.

"Uh.. Chachu the dates change with change in girl's horoscope." Abeer said.

"Oh yes yes  the muhurat also changes with the girls horoscope. Anyway you all finalise fast." The priest said diverting the topic.

"We are fine with the marriage next month and engagement in next 10 days. Right Mr. Malhotra?" Dad asked

"Yes Mr.Rajvansh. It will be great." Malhotra uncle said.

And they all Congratulated each other and I went to bring sweets from the kitchen along with Aradhna.

"Oh my God I am so excited for bhai's wedding. We will have soo much fun. I can't wait." Aradhna squealed and I could not agree more. Even I was excited.

The house was filled with laughter and chatters of the happiness awaiting us. I was determined to tease the hell out of Anika and Abeer. I was already imagining the rituals and all in my head.

But my happiness was shortlived as I receive a notification again this time from another number.

I like feisty ones my lady. Don't worry I will tame you very well once I cage you in my prison.

A shiver ran through my spine reading the text. No doubt it was from the same person who texted me back at Seychelles because the person used 'my lady' again. What does this person want from me. And again there was text.

I want you.

And my breath stopped reading that.

~~~~~••~~~~~

Here's another chapter!!
Hope you like it.
Sorry for the delay I am shit scared rn cus my results will be out tomorrow and my anxiety is sky rocketing.

And please vote🌟
Last chapter didn't receive much votes I'd like it if you take a second and vote on it too.

Love y'all ❤

Insta : purple_uphoria