Chapter 25 ~ Desire

Aadya's POV

It was Friday. 4 days after our first kiss and our relationship was going good. Morning kisses and night cuddles. It was all so romantic and dreamy.

But there was one unusual thing Abhi bhaiya didn't call or even respond to any of my messages. I understand it might be work but he never ignored my calls or texts. Infact he would answer my calls in the first ring even if he was in a meeting.

'The number you have dialled is switched off' again the same robotic voice which I have been hearing for the past two days.
I sighed. I asked mom too she said he has been very busy these days even comes home late night.

It was almost 6 in the evening and I was done with my work. Just then I received a call. I quickly picked up my phone hoping Abhi bhaiya called but it was Anika. One thing about her she won't forget you even if you forget her.

"Hello devrani ji" I teased picking up the call.

"Aadya~" she whined from other side.

I chuckled replying "sorry hone wali devrani ji"

"I am hanging up if you don't stop" she said.

"Fine go ahead. It was you who called not me." I said nonchalantly.

I heard her taking a deep breath out of frustration "urg.... Yea so can you meet me at Coffee Roasters cafe now."

I furrowed my brows "Uh.. okay.. but why now? I hope everything is alright.. wait don't tell me you are in some trouble-"

"Geez calm down woman. I just wanted to hang out. Knowing your lazy self I knew you wouldn't come tomorrow as it would be weekend hence I decided to hang out today. Also I need to know what's going on in your life" She exclaimed.

I sighed. This girl. Well she was right. Tomorrow was weekend and I wasn't planning to leave my bed and leave the chance to laze around.

"Fine I will be there in 15 minutes." I responded and she hung the call with squealing bye.

I dropped a text to Arjun regarding my outing.My driver was on leave so I myself decided to drive. Not even 5 minutes into driving my car halted suddenly. The reason being my car ran out of fuel. Great just great.

I walked out of my car and dialled the mechanic's number asking him to refill the diesel. Not having any other option I decided to book a cab.

Third person POV

Arhaan was on his way back home when he spotted a familiar face. Well too familiar to ignore. He couldn't believe his fate. He wasted no time and quickly went toward Aadya who was scrolling through her phone with a frown. He took in her appearance. Clad in White top tucked inside black palazzo with a black blazer and hair left open she looked beautiful.

"What a pleasant surprise Mrs. Aadya." Arhaan said with a pang when he had to utter 'Mrs.'

She jerked up head on hearing the oddly familair voice and her eyes widened seeing the most unexpected person standing before her.

"Indeed. A nice co-incidence Mr.Oberoi" she answered composing herself.

"Co-incidence. I would like to term it destiny." Arhaan said chuckling.

"You see Mr. Oberoi I am quite practical so I don't believe in destiny but co-incidences." She lied. She strongly believed in destiny but he didn't need to know that.

He again chuckled nodding. "So your car broke down I assume." Arhaan just guessed it.

She nodded hesitantly to which he smiled and said "Oh that's bad. Come let me have the privilege to drop you to your destination."

"NO!! I mean thanks for your offer but I can manage." She denied.

"Oh please it's the least I could do in return for saving my life the other day." He pried trying to convince her. He just wanted to spend some time with her.

Aadya had seen it coming. The cab drivers weren't accepting the booking and this rate she would be late. Having no ther option he agreed. Arhaan asked her wait as he went to fetch his car.

Soon they both settled down. Aadya sat in the passenger seat as she didn't want to seem rude sitting in the backseat while he would drive. She told him to drive to Coffee Roasters cafe.

"Thank you very much Aadya for saving me that day. If it hadn't been for you I would have been-" Arhaan said trying to initiate a conversation.

"No problem Mr. Oberoi. Anyone would have done the same in my place." She cut him off not wanting to listen the bitter words which were about to come from his mouth.

"You can call me Arhaan." He proposed to which she just nodded.

"I should thank my fate for making me meet with my saviour." He said again.

"So how long do you and Arjun know each other?" Aadya asked trying to divert the topic.

Arhaan stiffened at her question which didn't go unnoticed by her.

"From college days." He replied.
"I wish I was at Arjun's place."

"Why ?" She couldn't stop herself form asking as the car stopped due to the red signal.

"He always got what I had desired." He said looking at her directly.

Aadya was stunned to hear that. She was confusedly staring back at him who was gazing intently at her. The eye contact broke when someone horned continuously and the they turned to see the signal had turned green already.

Aadya looked out of the window ignoring him. His stare a while ago was not sitting well with her. She could see a strange determination in his eyes. But determination for what?

On the other hand Arhaan was completely lost in her brown eyes. They held purity, innocence and love. He so wanted to hug her in that moment but he restrained himself. She was making him feel out of control.

Soon they reached the destination and Aadya said while unbuckling her seat belt "Thanks for the ride Mr. Oberoi."

She got out of the car and bend down saying "One more thing. Just wishing to be in someone's place won't help you get your desired things. You have to work hard to fulfill your desires- that is what I have learned for my husband. I hope you implement it. And oh I would prefer you calling me Mrs.Rajvansh."

With that she went inside leaving a shocked Arhaan. But he soon smirked recalling her words. Indeed now he would do anything to get his desire- Aadya. Unknown to her, she had fuelled his urge to obtain her.

Arhaan smirked muttering "feisty much. But I love feisty kitties. I will follow your words- ops your husbands words and win you Aadya. I will not let you go like I let Anjali leave. I won't let Arjun have you."

~~~~~••~~~~~

Here's another chapter!!
So I hope you like it.
Make sure to vote 🌟 and comment .
What do y'all think about Anjali?

Thq so much for 3k reads❣
So that's it for today...

Love y'all ❤

Insta : purple_uphoria

Her Replaced Groom जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें