Chapter 33 ~ The Business Party

Aadya's POV

Our schedule had been very busy ever since we returned. 1 week's pending work plus engagement and marriage preparations was taking a toll on our time. Even though Abeer had managed the office work in Arjun's absence there were still some things which needed the CEO's approval and attention.

Get up early and leave for work, work overtime and return home late- this waz Arjun's routine for the past 5 days. He had been doing all the work now itself so he could freely enjoy his brother's wedding.

Whereas I was learning new things under Ansh's guidance. How much ever I insisted to stay back with Arjun he did not allow me saying I'll have to look after the preparations in the house for the upcoming event. True that was as the eldest daughter in law of Rajvansh's, it was my responsibility to look after everything. Not that mom and rest all weren't available for help but I didn't want to bother them. I was testing and preparing myself to become responsible.

Right now it was lunchtime and I took out the lunch box in which I had packed food for both of us today morning. Making my way towards his cabin, I knocked on the door and heard the deep and stern voice of his saying "come in."

Gosh his voice is soo hott!

His expressions softened as he looked at me and I smiled in return.

"Chalo it's lunch time now. Leave all the work." I ordered.

"5 more minutes. This is the last file to check." He said and I huffed going towards the table unpacking our food. 5 minutes passed but he still didn't come. Sighing I decided to feed him myself.

Taking the box with me I dipped the chapatti in the potato curry I made and forwarded the morsel towards his mouth. He looked taken aback.

"I can't share your work but the least I can do is taking care of you. Now come on eat it, for me." I said softly.

He smiled and ate the bite. He hummed at the taste and asked "You made this?"
I nodded.

"It's delicious, just like you." He winked at me. The hell! He still didn't back away from being shameless.

"You won't change right" I asked rolling my eyes.

"For you never." He said making me smiled again.

Like that I fed him while he continued with his work. After that I too ate my lunch. Now my stomach was craving something sweet.

"Arjun I want to eat something sweet." I said catching his attention. He raised his brow and took out a chocolate from his drawer. I beamed seeing that but what he did next popped my eyes out. HE FREAKING ATE IT!!

I looked at with wide eyes. He was smirking at me. WHAT IS HE!?? FIVE.

"WHAT THE!! YOU DID NOT JUST-"

"Yes I did." He said.

I scoffed at him and strolled towards him in anger. Keeping my hands on either side of my waist I glared at him who was enjoying the chocolate.

"HOW CAN YOU DO THAT TO ME!? YOU ARE SO HEARTLESS AND COLD. YOU DID NOT EVEN HESITATE-" I was yelling when he pulled me on his lap and shut me off by capturing my lips with his.

I turned immobile at the sudden stunt. My heart was racing in my ribcage and butterflies were having family gathering in my abdomen.

He was kissing me passionately and his tongue licked my lower lip asking for entrance but I kept my mouth shut. Not receiving his desired reaction from me he bit my lower lip and I still didn't grant him entrance. Suddenly he pinched my waist and I gasped at the sudden action.