Chapter 36 ~ Questions And Answers

Aadya's POV

Fluttering my eyes open only to close it again, I felt a slight head ache. Reluctantly I woke up as I felt I had been sleeping for like a century. My eyes raked around to find a unfamiliar room and I was on a bed. I abruptly looked down to find myself not in my clothes but rather in an oversized shirt.

WAIT WHAT!!?

Things from yesterday started crashing in my brain and my breath hitched at the thought that Arhaan had perhaps kidnapped me!! OH SHIT. I AM IN SOME SERIOUS TROUBLE.

My head hurt again and I held it again between my hands when I heard door opening sound only to find Arjun coming out while wiping his hair. I AM SAFE. Was the only thought screaming in my head.

So I wasn't kidnapped. Thank God!! But wait! A question hit my mind like a truck. How did Arhaan know Anjali di? Moreover why does he keep saying Arjun snatched everything form him? What is the relation between Him and Arjun? And how are they related to Anjali di?

Questions swirled in my mind. I needed to  know the answers.

"Good Morning Love. Freshen up fast and I'll give you some medicines after breakfast. Hmm" he spoke walking to me kneeling before me to take my hands in his.

Ofc my heart fluttered at his gesture but soon I composed myself and took out my hands from his warm ones. A flicker of hurt crossed his face. Yup I totally hate myself for that.

"I have questions Arjun and I hope you have answers for them." My voice came slightly low and weak.

"Sure my love. Freshen up first we will talk over breakfast. Hmm" he insisted and I  nodded standing up.

Then he received a call from Abhi bhaiya and apparently Aradhna happened to be with him too and he asked her to bring something to wear for me.

Even though Abhi bhaiya is elder than her she never calls him bhaiya. She calls him Abhi!! Hm shayad daal mei Kuch kaala hai..

"Did you change my dress?" I asked blankly.

He gulped saying "I had blindfolded myself. I really didn't see anything."

I could tell he was afraid but I know my Arjun. I trust him, he will never do anything which makes me uncomfortable.

"I trust you." I said before disappearing into the bathroom.

Aradhna had bought a simple shirt with jeans which was comfortable. So now here we were in the living room after having breakfast. We in the sense-Me,Arjun,Aradhna, Abhi bhaiya and Ansh bhaiya too. They all seemed very concerned for me and I appreciated their love for me.

Arjun made me have the tablets prescribed by his doctor. Well I got to know he somehow managed to get me here without letting any elders know.

"Bacha tell us in detail what happened?"

I inhaled a deep breath. I knew I had to tell everything right from the starting and I also knew I would dissapoint them in the process too but I couldn't hold back anymore. I needed to let it know.

"Before we talk about yesterday's incident, I have something to confess. I am really sorry for hiding all of this but I never knew it would lead to all this. I just hope you all understand my opinion and try to forgive me." I started.

"Bhabhi you are scaring all of us. Come straight to the point." Ansh interjected.

"On my first day of office when I returned late, the person I saved was none other than Arhaan itself." I waited for their reaction.

Aradhna seemed shocked along with Bhaiya. Ansh and Arjun just sat with blank faces.

I told everything then how he dropped at th cafe, how I started receiving messages. They all were silent trying to comprehend maybe. I stopped and now even Arjun and Ansh were shocked along with the other two.