Chapter 45 ~ Pleasing him 🌡

[Unedited]

Thanks for completing the target😁, here you go~~

[Skipt to 🍁if you are uncomfortable]

Aadya's POV

His gaze darkened, his eyes fixed on me and I looked down not being able to handle the intensity of the eye contact.

The next moment my chin was lifted up by his index finger and thumb. His face was close to mine, his hot breath fanning my nose and lips. He glanced at my lips whispering "Say you want to please me Jaan."

This demand of his to vocalise things makes me want to bury myself under the ground. I could feel my cheeks heating up.

"You have said it once. Just one more time." He demanded and I gulped.

"I-I want to please you Arjun." As soon as I completed I felt his lips on mine. He was sucking my lips with such intensity, it felt as if he would pull them out. My lungs burned in need for oxygen so I tried to pat his shoulder but he continued kissing the life out of me.

When I felt my soul would leave my body I managed to move my face to the side causing his lips to land on my cheeks. We both were panting heavily.

After regaining my breath I silently took my fingers towards his belt and unbuckled it. Gripping the button of his pants, I undid it and stopped there. My heart was beating like crazy,I had never done anything like that in my whole life. 

“Only because it's our first time I am doing it. You are going to do it next time love.” He said cupping my face after removing his pants. My cheeks reddened at his statement and I nodded shyly.

He removed his boxers too and I immediately looked up at his face. He gave me an encouraging smile and held my right wrist making my fingers touch his manhood. I looked down and gulped seeing his member. 

It was hard and it's tip felt hot to touch. I was slightly afraid of his size, it was huge and like every other female lead I doubted whether it would fit in me. STAPH! What am I thinking. I cleared my throat and asked “W-what should I do?”

He moved his hand up and down on my hand which he had gripped. His voice turned an octave lower as he instructed 
“You have to stroke it.” 

I took his bulge in my hands and he groaned “Fuck! Your hands are so soft.”
I felt somewhat confident with his praise and I stroked his tip with my thumb and he moaned as his abdomen constricted.

“Arhh Aadya!” Damn he sounded so sexy. I did it again and received the same reaction.

“Rub it!” He said and I moved my hand upwards followed by bringing it downwards through his length. 

“Yess.. like that!” He moaned.

And I started rubbing it a little fast.

“Fuck yess baby Anhh you're Arhh doing soo good.” He breathed between his moans and I was feeling happy to please him. I brought my other hand and massaged his scrotal sacks. He rolled his head backwards leaning against the window groaning.

After a few strokes he sat up suddenly saying “Move aside Aadya.” I immediately withdrew my hands as he gripped his member and started rubbing it at an insanely faster speed moaning and groaning. He grabbed his shirt and put it against his member releasing in it as his body shuddered. I felt worried by his reaction.

[🍁-you can continue from here]

He breathed heavily resting his head against the window closing his eyes. I wore my clothes back while he was still resting closing his eyes. Looks like he is taking a nap. His sweat glistened body was looking so sexy. Damn there's no doubt he looks like a full course meal. 
I nudged him and he opened his eyes lazily gazing at me.