Chapter 21 ~ The Masterplan

Third Perosn POV

Aadya was sitting outside the room in which Arhaan was admitted. She was trying her best to console herself that this was not her false, but it wasn't working. Memories from past started rushing in her mind.
The blood bathed body of her as she laid in the middle of the road staring right into her eyes.

Her smile afterwards while mouthing 'take care'. It was all her fault, if only she wouldn't have saved her then she would have been alive. And here again there was Arhaan in hospital because of her. It's all my fault-was the thought roaming in Aadya's head. Tears were flowing endlessly from her brown eyes.

She had wasted no time for waiting for an ambulance as soon as Arhaan lost consciousness. She had asked her driver to put Arhaan in the backseat as she herself drove to the nearest hospital. Somehow even his secretary arrived panicking as she explained him that Arhaan had gotten into an accident.

"Mam you can leave we will take it from here. Thanks for saving him and admitting him into the hospital on time. You have no idea how big favour you have done for us." Arhaan's secretary said.

She was reluctant but it was going to be 7 soon so she nodded hesitantly.

Aadya's POV

I went to the my new home- Rajvansh mansion. First day of work and so much happened. The driver said that we reached as I got out. I felt exhausted because my energy was drained mentally as i remembered the fragment of my past that i didn't want to.

Making my way inside Arjun was the one who came to me worriedly first as he held my shoulders and scanned me from top to bottom. Everyone gasped .Oh shit I forgot the blood stains on my clothes.

"Aadya what is this blood stain? Why are there blood stains? Did something happen to you? Are you hurt? Show me-" he bombarded me with questions.

"Arjun relax. I am totally fine and these blood stains are not mine. Actually someone got into an accident and I helped them that's all." I said. Judging from how pissed Arjun was after meeting Arhaan that day, I thought it will be better not to mention him. Also it's not like I am going to meet him again.

He sighed in relief and hugged me all of a sudden saying "Thank god. I was so worried about you. I thought something happened to you." I awkwardly placed my hand on his back.

Throat clearing sound was heard as Abeer said "Guys please get yourselves a room. We are not interested to see your public display of affection." I immediately pushed him off and ran upstairs saying "I will freshen up" as they laughed.

God why does he have to embarrass me infront of everyone like that. I quickly changed my clothes freshing up. I came out to find Arjun sitting in the bed resting his head with eyes closed on the headrest. He must be tired.

"Arjun freshen up and come for dinner." I said as he nodded. I went downstairs to find Ansh seated on the dining table along with others in his casuals.

"Hello Aadya bhabhi" he said.

"Hello.." I said not knowing what to call him.

"Bhai you can call me bhai." He said and I smiled.

"So what are you doing here?" I asked

"Iska roz ka hai Bhabhi. Muh utha ke chala aata hai maa ke haath ka Khaana khane." Abeer replied before Ansh could.

"Ha toh isliye aata hu kyunki aunty ji khaana banati hai, tu nahi." Ansh said and they both kept on bickering.

"What about Ansh's parents?" I asked Aradhna who was seated beside me on my left side.