Chapter 37 ~ Past

Author's POV

She was deep in thoughts after hearing Arjun as he continued breaking her train of thoughts

"One day Arhaan confessed...

-Flash back-

It was break time and as usual Arjun and Arhaan were sitting on the bench in their college campus pulling each other's legs waiting for their bubbly friend.

Arjun noticed Arhaan was looking all over the area impatiently. It had been a week since he had confessed his love for Anjali infront of Arjun. He was shocked to hear that and happy too. He thought Arhaan was perfect for her and she was perfect for him. Together they would make a perfect and lovely couple.

"Impatient much I see.." Arjun teased him.

"Ofc yaar. I haven't seen her from morning. My heart is yearning to have a glimpse of her." He said dramatically placing his hand on his chest on the right side.

"Oye your heart is on the left side. Dhang se padhai kar varna Anjali ko  tere se shaadi nai karne dunga!" Arjun scoffed.

"Do you think she will accept me? I mean will I be able to take care of her? She is very important for me and I don't want to lose her at any cost."Arhaan started his insecure talks again and his friend grabbed him by his shoulders.

"Listen. You love her mere bhai! I am sure you will give her all the happiness in this world. Also confess to her as soon as possible because I can't wait to attend your wedding."  Arjun told him and he grinned nodding. The boy shook his head seeing his friend being lovesick puppy.

"What about tomorrow?" He asked and making Arjun furrow his brows.

"The confession. Tomorrow we have decided to hang out too so I am planning to do it." He said.

"Wow! Great idea. Then tomorrow it is." Arjun repeated as his best friend nodded.

"Hi guys sorry for keeping you waiting. I was stuck with some work." Anjali joined them and the trio had lunch together laughing and enjoying their time.

-Next day-

Right now the two boys were at the terrace of their usual cafe waiting for the girl for whom all the arrangements were done to be arrived.

The whole terrace was booked by Arhaan and decorated with red heart balloons all over the floor with fairy lights hanging over the railings of the terrace. In the middle was table with two chairs.

Arhaan rubbed his hands in nervousness blabbering "omg what if I mess up? What if she doesn't like this? Oh no what will I do?"