Chapter 44 ~ In The Backseat🌡

Arjun's POV

We came down to have breakfast with everyone and also to let them know about our plan for today.

"Maa. Me and Aadya are going to buy clothes for wedding." I said after finishing the food.

"Okay beta. Enjoy yourselves and yes make sure to take care of my daughter or should I say your baby." Mom teased.

I sighed. They will never let go of this I guess.

After selecting both mine and her dresses which took 3 hours because she had planned that our family would be wearing same colour dresses for the functions so it took time to select dresses along with jewellery.

"I am hungry Arjun." Aadya voiced out.

"I know you will have to bare it for another 2 hours" I joked as her eyes widened.

"WHAT! ARE YOU MAD! WHY WOULD I-"
I silenced her by placing my palm on her mouth before her speech began.

"I was joking yaar. Wait for 20 mins we will stop by a restaurant."

"Thank God it was a joke or else I really would have killed you." She threatened.

"How would you do that?" I asked playfully.

She turned to me and leaned forward our faces close. I was eagerly anticipating her next move when I felt pain in my chest to be precise nipples as she pinched them over my shirt.

"Ahh! Yaar what are you doing! It hurts." I yelled.

She smirked saying "No jokes regarding food next time especially when I am hungry. Also can we stop by a dhaba instead of any expensive restaurant..?"

"A dhaba? No the food will be unhygienic. I don't want to take risk regarding your health." I stated looking forward starting the engine.

I glanced at her receiving no verbal response only to see her scowling at me. I raised a brow asking what happened but she just turned her face away from me towards the window.

Is it because I said no to dhaba..?
I stopped the smile threatening to come on my lips as I found her extremely cute. I had heard of a popular dhaba from Ansh and I decided to take her there. It was situated outside the city in a serene environment surrounded by greenery. So I entered the location in th GPS and drove on the route it displayed.

"What happened Aadya?" I asked but she did not even look at me let alone answer.

"What happened baby?" I tried again and she crossed her arms over her chest. She's trying to control, good. It's affecting her.

"What happened Jaan?" I asked in a soft voice and I could see her putting her lips in a thin line in an attempt to hide her smile.

"Okay We are going to dhaba only Jaan. It is outside the city. Now cheer up." She unfolded her arms and turned to me.

"How could you say such things about dhaba huh?! Their food is not unhealthy, it is tasty unlike your expensive tasteless restaurant food. You shouldn't have said that." She exclaimed offended.

Oh! So that is the matter.

"I am sorry Jaan. I'll never talk like that. Now smile." I asserted but she again turned her face away.

"No I won't."
God she looked so cute I just want to kiss her right now. Stopping the car on side I turned to her who also looked at me confused at my actions.

"Why would you stop? I am hungry let's go." She whined.

"We won't drive until you smile and forgive me." I leaned towards her.