Chapter 23~ Reward

Aadya's POV

My work got over early today that is why I came home early, making sure to drop a message regarding it to Arjun. Yeah it was definitely not because I was shy to face Arjun.

Mom and Chachi were cooking dinner so I decided to help them. Although servants were present they preferred to cook for family.

It was almost time for him to return along with Aradhna and Abeer. Just then I heard Abeer's voice yelling "I am back everyone. I bet you missed me."

"It was so peaceful without you." I said trying not to laugh and he smiled at me sarcastically saying "Ofc Bhabhi why will you find peace with us. It's only with bhai that you find peace right"

My cheeks reddened with his comment when I heard Arjun's voice "So what if she does. Afterall I am her Husband." And my heart beat accelerated just hearing his deep voice.

Abeer rolled his eyes and went to his room to freshen up so did Aradhna. We were left alone. "Mom might need my help" I uttered and went towards the kitchen.

Soon we all were having dinner laughing and talking about things.

"So Arjun and Aadya what do you think about going to honeymoon?" Dad said and I choked on my food hearing that as Aradhna passed me water smirking.

"I know you both need time but nothing's going to work out if you don't take a step forward. So your honeymoon will be good step." Chachu said as others nodded.

"Alright dad we will discuss and let you know." Arjun said and I sighed mentally thanking him for telling that.

After dinner I went to Aradhna's room as she wanted to gossip about something. For an hour we both talked and talked. I really enjoyed her company, I wonder why didn't I befriend her in university. Because my introverted ass couldn't gather the courage.

It was 11PM and I decided to head back. I was feeling nervous and shy to face him. But I need to today or tomorrow. I took a deep breath and entered the room wishing he should be asleep. I saw no one there and sighed a breath of relief only to be proved wrong when I felt Arjun pinning me to the door.

My breath hitched as i saw him so close to me. He looked at me in the eye and said "You can't escape now. Hear me out first"
He backed away little but still caging me between him and the door.

"I am so sorry for morning's incident. It wasn't my intention to make you uncomfortable. I should have asked your permission before pulling that. You have all the right to be angry with me but please don't ignore me. I promise It won't happen-"

I cut him off by placing my lips on his. I don't know from where I got the courage but I did. He was blabbering non stop. He thought I was angry and uncomfortable that is why I was ignoring him. How pure can he be. How lucky can I get.

He was frozen in his place and my lips were upon his because I didn't know how to kiss. I was going to pull back when he moved his lips against mine and my abdomen burst with butterflies as a feeling of ecstasy enveloped me. He gently kissed me moving his lips and I tried to reciprocate the action.
He held me by my waist pulling me closer as my arms encircled around his neck. He tilted his head and took my lower lip sucking it and leaving it with a pop.

He again claimed my lips and started moving his lips and I tried to sync my lips with his.The kiss was slow and gentle like he was pouring all of his love in it. The feeling was so pure that I never felt it before in my life. This was my first proper kiss and I was beyond happy. I felt breathless and tapped his shoulder as he let go me and joined his forehead with mine. We both were breathing heavily.

I cupped his face saying "This was my first kiss Arjun and I can't put it in words how happy I am that it was you. I was not angry nor I was uncomfortable. I was just shy that's why ignored you. I am sorry."

He immediately held my hand on his face saying "No no don't be sorry baby. I am so happy and honoured to be your first kiss. Your lips will be the only ones which I'll kiss for rest of my life. You don't have any idea how lucky I am to have you. You are so beautifull Aadya."

I felt my cheeks reddening as I said "uh I will change into my night wear." And he backed away muttering Oh. I quickly sprinted into the wardrobe and breathed. I touched my lips remembering the feel of his lips.

Soon I changed into my night wear and went towards the bed. Arjun who was working in his laptop closed it and faced me.

"Why did you stop working?" I questioned

"Spending time with you is more important than spending time on work." He answered and I bit my lip to stop the wide smile threatening to come.

"You should concentrate on your work more" I replied teasing him.

"You are right. That way I will keep receiving  sweet gifts from my wife. Right" he said smirking. My eyes widened at his statement. Does that mean he knew I was the one to keep that gift.

"Yes I know it was from you but I wanted to tease you. Now that I think you should give me one more reward for my hardwork." He said coming closer and I lifted my eyebrow.

"What would that be?" I enquired while my gaze was fixed on his lips which were a shade of red.

"A kiss on my lips" he answered and I loved the way his lips moved.

" You know greed isn't good." I replied teasingly.

"Can't help I am addicted to the way you taste baby." He said huskily and my throat ran dry.

"Can I?" He asked our lips just a few centimetres away.

"You don't have to ask."
As soon as those words left my mouth he slammed his lips on mine and kissed me hungrily. This time the kiss was fast and rough. He pushed me down as he hovered above me entangling our hands above my head. He bit my lower lip and I gasped. He took this opportunity to slide his tongue inside my mouth.

And yet again a new set of butterflies erupted in my stomach. Things started getting hot between us as he left my lips as we panted heavily. This kiss was so hot.

"Fuck I can't control." He muttered and kissed my forehead laying beside me.

"Sleep tight baby." He said and engulfed me in his arms.

~~~~~••~~~~~

Here's another chapter!!
Idk if I described the kiss correctly cuz I didn't experience it yet(single af😭).

But I don't think I will be able to upload regularly from tomorrow. Let's just hope I do...

Anyway do vote 🌟 and comment your opinions.

Thank you so much for 2k reads I can't believe it🧡

Love y'all ❤

Insta : purple_uphoria