Chapter 13 ~ In The Gym

Arjun's POV

I woke up when my alarm rang urging me to get up. I opened my eyes to see Aadya's sleeping face just an inch away from mine.
God she looked so calm and peaceful. I remembered yesterday's events.

I didn't know whether to be happy that she never loved my brother and this was all planned or be angry that my own brother didn't tell me about his most important decision. I myself would have got both of them married. But I don't know why he pulled this trick. Anyway good for me I got married to Aadya.

I had realised one thing- that I liked Aadya- way too much for my liking. I never felt like that for anyone. Yesterday when she was standing infront on me just in her blouse and lehenga it took me all my strength not to just push her against the bed and kiss her senselessly.

I have to agree tho she looks better in my clothes. The black shirt I gave her slipped a little down her shoulder revealing her beautiful collarbone. God I want to kiss it.
I was confused at first as to why she wanted my clothes but then my eyes fell on her suitcase full on revealing night gowns.
I would love to see her in them. Soon.

She stirred a bit before opening her eyes and looking at me. She closed her eyes again. After a few seconds she woke up with a jerk and again looked at shocked.
"Good Morning Mrs.Rajvansh" I said.

She got up and started setting her hair and again retying them in a bun rambling.
"Morning. What is the time? Am I too late? Oh God I should have woke up earlier. Now what will Ragini aunty and everybody think. Shit why do I always embarrass myself I am-"

I stood close to her and grabbed both her shoulders that seemed to shut her up.
"It's only 6AM. Relax. Everyone gathers at 8 Am for breakfast. You still have time. Hmm. Go freshen up. I will freshen up after completing my gym routine." I said and she nodded while staring dreamily at me.

I left to complete my gym routine while she dashed inside the washroom. I still have to talk things out with her. All the bullshit she was speaking yesterday about getting separated and me being forced and all. She thinks it's all because of her. But I am going to tell her that I am very happy to be her better half and that I want to give our relationship a chance. Now that I have her I can not let her go. She is mine now.

Aadya's POV

I was ready after wearing a red saree paring it with Red and gold earrings, only the magalsutra on my neck. I wore the light anklets that I had ,adding a pinch of vermilion on my hair partition I finished dressing up. I had my hair open as it was still wet. It was 7am. He still did not come back.

There was a knock on the door. I went to open it to find Anika standing there.
"Good Morning Bhabhi" she chirped.
"Morning." I said ignoring the bhabhi word.

"I hope I am not troubling the new couple but Ragini aunty is calling you both down stairs." She said teasingly

"Oh sure come let's go but Arjun is still in his gym" I replied.

"Oh then go and call him. " she said.

"But I don't know where it is..."

"Oh walk straight and take a right turn you will find it there" she said and sprinted away.

I made my way towards the so called gym. I went inside and awed at all the gym equipments and machines there. Damn it was very big, probably better than the public ones. I was busy admiring the room when I felt a sudden warm breath near my ear followed by "What are you doing here?"
And I flinched turning around only to be met with a half naked Arjun standing there.

The moment I saw his abs, I was awed. The best sight ever, such an eye candy. I tried my best not to drool. I was pulled out of my trance when he tucked a strand of my hair behind my ear saying "Don't look at me like that. It's hard to control."