Chapter 43 ~ Intense Moment🌡

Some mature content ahead! I would not say it is 18+ but I guess 15+

Please skip to 🍁 if you are uncomfortable

Aadya's POV

"Open your eyes baby" Arjun's husky whisper reached my ear as his warm and wet lips touched my ear. I was hesitant but trusting him I slowly opened my eyes looking at his eyes.

The sight made me lose my senses. His wet hair pushed back as a few strands danced on his forehead. The water droplets sliding on his face and lips which were a shade darker than his usual pale pink colour. My eyes  continued their journey downwards his neck where his Adam's apple was present. His buff chest covered with his sexy abs below. I noticed he was only in his  boxers.

I snapped my eyes upwards realising I was openly checking him out. He smirked at me and I flushed red biting my lower lip in embarrassment. His thumb freed my lips from my teeth as he pulled my chin to face him.

"They look better between my teeths."
My breaths turned rapid as a set of butterflies erupted in my stomach.

I had already changed into a comfortable shirt and pants for dance practice. I was sure by now my upper half was pretty much visible as the white shirt clung onto me like second skin because of the water.

"It has been my fantasy to be under the shower with you, my love." His lips moved against mine.

He pulled me towards him by placing his hand around my waist causing mine to land on his warm chest. I felt tingles in my body at this contact. I could feel the warmth from his hand seep into my skin through the shirt.

He slammed his lips on mine. Kissing me passionately and roughly and I let myself follow his lead. He was in total dominance as he nibbled on my bottom lip. He then pulled my lower lip between his teeth and left it after sucking it again. Moving down he started giving kisses on my jaw and neck. He stopped at my collarbone as his fingers curled around the button of my shirt.

"Can I?" He asked.

"I want you Arjun." I voiced not having even a bit of hesitation. I trusted him more than myself. He smiled and kissed my nose unbuttoning my shirt still while sucking my lips sensually. I was feeling wet down there.

My shirt fell down as he pushed me against the glass wall sucking the region near my collarbone and licking it making me whimper. My white bra was now on display to him which did nothing to hide my hardened buds. They were demanding his attention.

He kissed me all over my chest before placing his palm over my left breast and waves of pleasure surged through me at the mere contact. He pressed my left breast as a moan escaped my lips.

"Anhh Arjun!"

He rubbed his plam over my hardened bud sending pleasure to my whole body as I gasped.

"You are so freaking gorgeous Jaan." He praised me and I kissed his chest gripping his bulky biceps.

He pinched my nipple over the bra and I shuddered. Angling his face down he kissed my clothed bud looking into my eyes as I moaned again.

He started peppering kisses, sucking over my half exposed breasts while kneading them. I realised the warm water had now changed into cold one. The cold water did nothing to sooth the heat between us instead it added more to the burning desires. He rubbed my waist kissing my right breast as I felt something poking my abdomen.

I bit my lips as I learned it was his manhood. He pushed his body against mine causing his length to meet my clothed womanhood. I moaned loudly as foreign tingles and strong waves of pleasure hit me. It felt so good and heavenly.