Chapter 26 ~ The Mosquito's Bite

Aadya's POV

Fluttering my eyes open, I felt something soft on my forehead followed by Arjun's voice "Wake up Aadya. It's 9 already."

I groaned pulling the blanket upto my face mumbling "5 more minutes".

I heard him sighing and then after few moments I again felt lips on my cheek this time and he said "5 minutes are over wake up baby"

And I blushed furiously not even attempting to hide the wide smile appearing on my face. Now who wouldn't want to wake up if someone wakes you up so sweetly. I hummed and opened my eyes to find him smiling back at me all ready for the day in his Red shirt and black pants and his messy wet hair looking smoking hot.

Oh god what am I thinking early morning?
Ditching my horny thoughts I got down from the bed wishing him back. After freshing up I wore a red kurti pairing it with black palazzo. Yup matching my outfit with his.

I came out to see him seated on the couch using his phone. My eyes moved to the clock it was 9:50 PM. I hope mom doesn't mind me getting up late today.

He got up from his seat walking to me asked "So shall we go for breakfast?"

"Yea sure." I attempted to walk past him but he held my wrist turning me to him.

"Don't you think something's missing" he said. I very well knew what he was referring to-our morning kiss-but I acted obliviously.

"Really but I made sure I am looking presentable." I said innocently.

He poked his tongue inside his cheek nodding his head little. God I find that so hot. "So you really forgot baby. I am giving you another chance to recall because if I do I am sure you will not be able to face anyone."

I gulped that's sounding so tempting. Should I give in?

"3...2..." he started counting and I quickly pecked his lips running away downstairs smiling like an idoit. Arjun prefers kissing over pecking. It annoys him if I don't kiss him.

Everyone were already seated on the table about to have breakfast.

"Good morning everyone. I am sorry for being late." I greeted getting embarrassed.

"Oh no problem Aadya. We all wake up late on weekends." Chachi replied smiling.

"Where is Aradhna?" I asked not finding her.

"Madam might still be sleeping. I woke her up an hour ago. I swear if she's still sleeping I will pour a bucket of cold water on her." Chachi said getting irritated.

"You don't need to do that mom. Your sweet daughter is here." Aradhna shouted and got seated between me and chachu.

"Bal bal bache beta otherwise you're mother would have really done it." Chachu whispered.

"I know papa. Don't worry mumma mera baal bhi baaka nai kar sakti" Aradhna too whispered.

"Kya khusur pursur chal raha hai tum dono baap beti ke beech mei? Aur tu kya bol rahi hai. Abhi saare baal kaat ti hu tere ruk" Chachi said

"Wah that would be a veiw worth watching. Should I get scissors chachi" Abeer exclaimed excitedly.

"If you want to walk in clutches you are free to do so" Arjun's voice came as he took his seat beside me.

"Love you bhaiya!" Aradhna said giving fly kiss to him.

"Seriously Arjun. You are spoiling her day by day." Chachi said shaking her head to which he just smiled.

Soon the breakfast was served and the food was being eaten.

"By the way you both look good twinning outfits." Abeer said smirking.