Chapter 19 ~ Love Of A Father

Aadya's POV

"They thought I made them grandparents but were disappointed on knowing the truth. What do you think shall we make them happy?" Arjun asked huskily while trapping me between his arms and the bed headrest.

My heart was beating for it's dear life,so loud I fear if he can hear it. I closed my eyes not knowing what to do. The hot breath of his was no longer felt on my face so I opened my eyes to see him moving back and he said "We won't do anything till you are ready" and he kissed my forehead.

How many times is he planning to melt me like that? It's very difficult to stay away from him if he keeps on behaving like that. He had been nothing but a gentleman with a lil bit of flirting. And this man wants to spend HIS life with ME. How lucky can I get?
I have decided that Arjun is the one for me.

I wanted to tell him my answer but before I could there was a knock on the door. I didn't knew he locked the door after Aradhna went. He went and opened the door.

"You all. Please come in." I heard Arjun's voice and soon Mom,dad, chachi and chachi came inside. I tried to stand up.
"Arey no beta sit down, we all came here to meet you only." Chachi said as they all came to me and sat on the bed.

"Is it paining too much beta?" Dad(Arjun's dad) asked.

"It was initially but it's much better after Arjun applied the ointment" I said and they nodded their heads.

"Here take this Haldi Doodh. It will help you." Mom said forwarding a glass full of turmeric milk. I looked at her with wide eyes because Obviously I didn't like it.
"No tantrums. You are drinking it." She said leaving no room for discussion.

"Yes drink it fast. Even Aradhna used to show tantrums but I know very well how to make her drink. If you don't want me to take away your jewelleries for a week you have to drink it." Chachi also joined as my eyes popped out. No I can't live without my jewelleries they are my first love.

I shook my head"No No I will drink it."
and took the glass while dad and chachu looked helplessly at me. I glanced to Arjun but he was standing there smirking enjoying my state.

I gulped the whole thing down in one go and coughed. Yuck I didn't like milk at all. That's a different thing that I like it tea,sweets and all dairy products but milk alone was a big no for me.

"Good girl. See its not difficult" mom said.

"Uh actually I wanted to tell you all something." I said.

"Yes sure beta." Dad said.
I told them about my wish to do a job. I said the same what I had told to Arjun. They all stared at me blankly for a minute. Okay this is giving me anxiety now.

"My Bacha I am so proud of you. Ofc you can work and I am very happy after knowing that you want to give interview. You could gave easily gotten a high post using your name but you didn't and I am very proud of you. You can give the interview tomorrow itself." Dad said patting my head and I smiled.

"Okay okay now I am going to go shopping with Aradhna. Should I bring something for you Aadya" chachi asked

"Whatever you like chachi" I answered and soon mom and chachi went away.

"Here take this." Chachu handed me two bars of chocolate and I gasped.
"Shh i had to sneak this i knew those cruel ladies would make you drink that turmeric milk. Now enjoy." He said and I giggled.

"You guys know I can inform mom and chachi right" Arjun spoke who was sitting while doing something in his laptop all the while on couch.

"Yeah yeh how can I forget the imposter here take yours. That was supposed to be Aadya's but it's okay she will adjust with two right beta" Chachu said and threw a bar of chocolate towards him also and I nodded and he went out too.