Chapter 28 ~ Lucky to have Him

Aadya's POV

Standing at the Airport, I was listening to Anika's complains of not informing her about my honeymoon prior. Only me,Arjun,Aradhna, Abeer and Anika were at the Airport along with few staff and the pilots.

Initially we decided to go with normal flights but my husband wanted to show off his private jet hence he decided to go Seychelles by his private plane.

"I genuinely thought we were best friends but you proved it wrong. We even met at the cafe day before yesterday but you didn't think it was necessary to share it with me. Am I that unwanted?" Anika wiped her non-existent tears while fake crying clutching my arms.

Abeer shook his head at her antics while Arjun was enjoying the show with Aradhna. The staff and pilots were also trying hard to control their laughs.

"Wait! You both hung out leaving ME!? That too DAY BEFORE YESTERDAY!!? OH MY GOD. I didn't expect this from you. SERIOUSLY MY BOTH BHABHI'S DITCHED ME" here comes Aradhna's wailing.

"Oh please miss busy I had texted you but you were too engrossed in you so called work to spare some time for us" Anika who was fake crying stood straight snapping at her.

"OH MY GOD! Stop you both. You both should've been daily soap actors seriously why are you both over reacting. Look even the staffs are laughing at you." I said being done with them.

"You Shut Up! Why didn't you inform me prior!?" Anika again snapped.

"Oh my Maata calm down! It was decided abruptly yesterday at breakfast. And If you would have excused yourself from the busy date with my devar ji and had checked your phone, you would have known about it." It was my turn to snap at her.

She widened her eyes looking here and there and said pushing me towards Arjun "Don't you think Y-You are getting late. Go fast go. Arjun bhaiya please take this woman away. I mean enjoy your Honeymoon."

"Yes bhaiya atleast now fulfill my wish and make me proud. I will be waiting for the good news." Abeer teased.

And I remembered the day when I sprained my ankle. I couldn't walk and these people thought- oh my God.

"Yes yes bhaiya Make sure Bhabhi can't walk this time not because of her sprained ankle but beacuse..." Aradhna too joined and I widened my eyes at their shamelessness.

"Sure. As I am the eldest here I will make sure to fulfill your wishes." Arjun replied winking at me in a ultra pro max shameless tone. They all laughed at his response showing thumbs up.

Can the earth spilt and swallow me this instant!?

"Come now sweetheart let's go." Arjun held my hand guiding towards his plane.

"BYE BYE TAKE CARE! ENJOY." They all screamed at us waving their hands and I reciprocated their actions.

Soon we were inside the plane and yup it was too extravagant and classy but comfortable and cosy too. My back was aching since yesterday night along with mild stomach pain.

As we settled down the air hostess came asking if we wanted something. Arjun ordered coffee while I asked for some orange juice. Arjun was mailing few documents to Abeer.

After drinking the juice, I was just looking outside the plane and I didn't know when sleep consumed me. I slept keeping my head on my husband's shoulder.

I felt something soft caressing my cheek and  feathery kisses all over my face followed by my husbands soft voice "Get up Jaan. We will land in half an hour."

I felt butterflies in my stomach at his new nicknames and hummed opening my eyes and found myself in his arms. I looked up at his handsome face and pecked his lips snuggling more into chest wrapping my arms around him more tightly.