Chapter 12 ~ First Night

Aadya's POV

He locked the door and my stomach twisted. I gulped when he started walking towards me. He came to me towering me with his 178cm height towering over my 163 height.

It was awkward and my insides were screaming to tell something, anything.
"I want to talk with you."
"I want to talk with you"

We both repeated at the same time. I smiled lightly at the co-incidence.

"You go first" he said. I nodded not trying to protest like typical movie actors cuz what I was going to tell was very important.

"Uhm.. so the way we.. I mean the way this marriage happened, is not fair for you. You were definitely not ready for this and forced into this. So I know and I am not going to expect anything from this marriage. Don't worry we will separate after some time. You can have your freedom then." I said looking down and I don't know why I felt sad while uttering those words.

"Also I have to tell you one more thing. But promise you won't be angry on Abeer bhai." I said. Yes I decided to tell him about our plan but I could not risk ruining their relation. He thinned his brows causing creases on his forehead. He nodded after a few seconds.

I inhaled a deep breath and started "It was all planned. Mine and Abeer's marriage was never supposed to happen. We planned all this on the day when your family came to our house...." and I explained all the details.

The shock on his face was clearly visible. He opened his mouth and closed again probably not able to form any words.
After a few moments he asked "So you never liked Abeer?"

It was my turn to be shocked he could grasp that out of all the damn details.
But none the less I replied "No. I never liked him in romantic way infact he is like my brother to me." He nodded and sat down on the bed.

"But trust me I never thought it would fail so badly and we would end up marrying each other. I know you did it all to save your family's name and I too had to do it for saving my family's name." I said.

He sighed and said "This all is just too much to digest. Can we talk tomorrow? I am literally very tired."

And I nodded and said "You freshen up first it would take time for me to remove all these jewelleries."

He got up and disappeared into the bathroom. I stood there exhaling a breath of relief. Now that I see the room was very exquisite. All black and grey. I liked it. There was a floor to ceiling window outside of which was a spacious balcony and swing.
There were two doors- one of the bathroom and other the wardrobe I assume.

I realised I was wasting time so I quickly went to the dressing table sitting infront of it started removing my jewelleries and thousand pins in my hair bun. I felt so light after removing my necklaces, bracelets, nosering, bangles except the red ones, earring,anklets and my mangtika. I only had my toes rings,magalsutra and bangles. I had another pair of anklets for everyday use I decided to wear that tomorrow.

I stood up when I felt something poking my waist. Oh my waist chain- I almost forgot. I started removing it but the hook was very small and looked like my mom had put it quite tightly. I was trying again and again but no avail. I got frustrated so I removed the dupatta off me which was irritating me.
I groaned as I was about to unhook it but failed.

"May I?" The deep voice bought me to the world as I looked up to see him standing wearing black shirt and pyjamas while his hair were wet and that teasing droplet traveling down his forehead to his well chiseled jaw disappearing into his chest. A throat clearing sound was heard as I immediately looked up. Shit! I was caught checking him out.

He came towards me and my heart was beating erratically. He slipped his index finger and thumb holding the waist chaim while his knuckled were grazing my bare waist. I held my breath as my stomach constricted.That's when I realised I was only in a blouse and lehenga. Shit!!! Damn it No!!

His gaze was on my face as I looked down and he unhooked it. He moved back still looking at me and I immediately took my dupatta placing above my chest and I started looking into my suitcase for my night dress in the wardrobe.

But to my horror all my night suits were vanished and replaced with all revealing and short nightgowns.
"Fuck this!!" I cursed as I remembered Aaradhna was the one who had arranged my dresses. She was adamant on doing so which I found weird but I didn't know the devil was planning this.

I moved to search my other suitcase to find all anarkali suits, palazzo and kurtis and all stuffs. Oh God I just want something comfy and shirt-pant types.
Argh I will not leave you Aradhna Rajvansh.
Should I ask him to lend me clothes? No no It would be awkward but I really didn't want to wear the ones infront of me.
Think Aadya either ask him or sleep in uncomfortable clothes.

I came out of the wardrobe to see him seated on the bed using his phone. Yes I decided to ask him.

"Mr. Rajvansh" he looked up. It felt weird to call him by name so I used that.
"C-could you... I mean would you mind if-if I  borrow your clothes for to-tonight?" I did it finally.

"Sure. But I don't know if it would fit you. You want shirt and pants?" He asked standing up as we inside the walk in wardrobe.

"No i just want one shirt." I said and he came back with a black shirt like his but with 'I am sexy' printed on it. I looked at his face to see the slight smirk and I quickly dashed into the bathroom.

I exhaled a heavy  breath. God I will die if I stay with him any longer. He was doing something with me, giving me butterflies and shivers.
After freshing up I went out to find him taking pillow and blanket in his hand and standing.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"Sleeping on the couch.." he said.

"No need. I will sleep on the couch and you can sleep alone  on the bed." I said thinking he did not like sleeping beside me.

"No no. I am not sleeping there because I want to sleep alone. I thought you would not be comfortable with sharing bed that is why " he said hurriedly.

"I am comfortable." I said. I didn't know why but I just did.

"Oh so my wife wants to sleep beside me" he said playfully and I rolled my eyes replying "if you are so interested to sleep on the couch and wake up with back pain you are free to do so."

He chuckled and said "come Mrs.Rajvansh let's sleep. We have to wake up early tomorrow."

I frowned on his way of addressing me but went and laid on the left side of the bed. He too laid down. We both maintained a good distance.

"Do you have anyone in your life?" He asked all of a sudden.

"No. I never had." I replied truthfully.

"I too don't have anyone. Even with Anika, we never had anything between us. I like her as a person tho." He himself said before I could ask and I smiled feeling happy he didn't have any girlfriend or such.

"Good night" I said.
And he suddenly hovered over me causing me to widen my eyes and then the lights were off. I realised he switched off the lights whose switch was on my side.

"Next time I would like you to call me by my name Mrs.Rajvansh. Good night." He said huskily before moving to his place. And I placed a hand on my chest as if it would help me ease my racing heartbeats.

~~~~~••~~~~~

Here's another chapter!!
So ahem their first night together.👀
I hope you liked it.
Make sure to vote 🌟and comment your opinions.

Love y'all ❤

Insta : purple_uphoria