Chapter 42 ~ Tease

Aadya's POV

I woke up to the annoying sound of my alarm buzzing. Stretching my hands, I found the bed empty beside me. Fluttering my eyes open I saw Arjun was not here. Must have gone to his gym. Stifling a yawn I got up to get ready for the day. As much as I wanted to go back to sleep I forced myself to not because I wanted to make things right between us.

Finishing my bath, I draped a red saree around myself paring it with red jhumka's and bangles. Applying a little cream and lip balm along with kohl, I was satisfied with my look. My hairs were a bit wet so I left them open.

Directly going to the kitchen as no one was present in the living room, I made pineapple juice for Arjun- which he used to drink after his workout. I made the juice and went towards the gym area.

I don't know why but my heart was beating fast. I have seen him shirtless but I get flustered everytime. Taking a deep breath I entered inside to see him doing push ups on one hand while the other hand was folded on his back. He was in a vest restricting me to see his body.

I cleared my throat and he halted his work. Straightening himself he stood up looking at me confused.

"Good Morning! I have bought this juice for you." I said.

He smiled lightly and picked up a towel wiping his sweat. His eyes scanned me form head to toe making me nervous. I averted my eyes away from him looking around. Nothing was changed, it was the same as I had seen last time- the second day of our marriage.

He then stood infront of me and took the glass. He took a sip.

"It is not sweet enough." He said and I furrowed my brows.

"But I did taste it. I found it sweet." I said.

"No it's not. See for yourself." he repeated and made me drink a sip from his hands. I found it perfect.

"I still find it good." I said and he gulped the juice.

"Hmm now it is sweet." He remarked smirking at me.

And I realised what he did. I bit my lower lip to stop the wide smile. He came closer to my ear, his lips brushing my earlobe as he whispered "You are looking beautiful Jaan."

My abdomen burst into butterflies as he encircled his arm around my waist pulling me closer. He feathered my cheek gazing lovingly at me.

"So everything is alright  between us?" H3 asked.

"What do you think?" I teased him.

"Hmm I think yes" he said.

"On a serious note Arjun I am sorry. I have hurt you a lot in the past month. I was so selfish to just think about myself not realising I was hurting you-"

He kept his finger on my lips shushing me.

"It's okay. I understand. Let bygones be bygones. Yeah if you want to make it up for me then a kiss will work for now." He said huskily.

I leaned towards his face, our lips just an inch away from meeting. He closed his eyes anticipating the kiss but an idea struck my mind.

"After you fresh up. You are reeking of sweat now." I whispered and backed away.

He opened his eyes as I giggled running away from there leaving him flabbergasted. Soon everyone were sitting on the dining table for breakfast. I sat at my place beside Arjun. He was wearing a black shirt and cream pants. Damn him in black is my weakness. I was ogling at him when he smirked at me and I turned to eat my food.

He was having his breakfast peacefully so I decided to disrupt it. I slowly slid my hand on his thigh as a result he choked on his food. Everyone started asking what happened while I passed him glass of water innocently asking "Are you alright!"