INTRODUCTION

I STARTED WRITING THIS STORY, WHEN I WAS A AMATEUR WRITER, SO THERE WILL BE A LOT OF GRAMMATICAL MISTAKES..!!

PLEASE IGNORE THOSE SILLY MISTAKES..!!

DO NOT JUDGE MY OTHER STORIES BASED ON MY THIS AMATEUR WORK...!!

I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE IT..!!

LOVE YOU ALL..!!

MUUHHAAA..!!!!

___________________________________________________

RANDHIR SINGH SHEKHAWAT (RD):- He is an business tycoon, he had even won several prestigious awards. He is arrogant,self willed but not an MCP. He loves his grandma, his brother Parth and his little sister Aisha and his lovely dog- Pogo.

SANYUKTA AGARWAL (S):- She's sweet, bubbly and full of life for others but from inside she's a lonely soul. She's the daughter of richest businessman in U.S.A. Though she is rich but a poor soul too who never got love and affection from her parents. She loves her dog pogi and her care taker Asha kaki.

PARTH KASHYAP (P):- He is very jolly, flirty but caring too. He flirts in a healthy way. He treats every employee like a friend. He's totally contradictory of RD. He is a manager in RS company.

AISHA KASHYAP  (A):- Lil sister of RD and parth. Tom boy by nature. Studying and living in U.S.A. She's Sanyuktas classmate and friend.

JIGNESH PATEL (JIGGY):- He's a P.A of RD. He likes kaustuki. He's very scared of RD just like in serial.

KAUSTUKI (K):- Employee in RD's office she's sweet n kind hearted girl. And hell annoyed of Jiggy and his chipku behaviour.

KHUSHWANT SINGH (YOYO) :- Employee in RD's office totally mesmerized by Kaustuki, but he's only a friend of Kaustuki.

VIDUSHI KUMAR (V):- She's a vamp.She is a senior supervisor of emloyees. She leaves no stone unturned to woo RD, but she always fails in doing so.

SAHIL :- P.A of Parth.

VARDHN (VD) :- Uncle (chachu) of Sanyu.

HARSH KASHYAP :- Father of RD,Parth,Aisha.

RENUKA KASHYAP :- Mother of RD, Parth, Aisha.

KISHOR AGARWAL :- Father of Sanyu.

ANJALI AGARWAL :- Mother of Sanyu.