*SEVENTY - FIVE *

S - tum..!!!!! How you know who I am???

Guy - yes sanyukta... Since beginning I knew you were sanyukta not some random shanaya.... I came to India for you only..

S - than why did u behaved as if you didn't knew my identity....

Guy - let me tell you everything.... I was in love since I saw you first time at medona's dancing event.... Than I told my dad about you... And my dad had a word with your dad.... In fact just cause of me you were allowed to come India... I convinced your dad cause i wanted you to be happy... And look you're all happy... Than I met you in conference with Mr. Shekhawat and Mr. Kashyap.... We became friends... I wanted to be your friend first... And I was successful in that... But due to my some other commitments I've to go back to USA.... And now our family can no longer wait to gets us hitched so I thought to confront you finally...

All this while sanyu was startled.... She couldn't believe as it was all plan.... She thought her father agreed cause he love her but no he agreed cause of some random guy probably a son of richest man.... She was hurt...

Guy - I know you'll be angry on your father and me too.. But don't be.. He love you that's why he did this...

S - oh..yes he loves me so much Mr. Kapoor.. (Taunted)

I can see how much he listens to me... Thank you so much for breaking that happy bubble....

Guy - don't be formal its Karan.....

Please calm down... Am here to discuss about our future....

S - there's no future...

K - and why do u think so...

S - okay.. So do u love me...(straight face)

K - yeah I do... (Smile)

Sanyu felt pain on his confession... She was hesitating to speak her heart....
Karan sensed her discomfort....

K - you wanna say something..?

S - umm... Karan... Wo.. I want to say something important...

K - I'm all ears (smiled)

S - what if I say that I don't love you... (Sad)

K - I know you don't love me or may be you just like me as a friend... But we can give it a try... Can't we?? (Assuring)

S - nai... You're not getting me... I actually love someone else... And that person also loves me but he's saying he don't love me.. But he loves me... (She said on one breath)

Karan was dumbfounded.... He was not ready to accept this fact...

S - Karan... I can't marry you.. I kn...

K - wait... You mean to say that I should sacrifice my love for that person who is not sure that he loves you or not .. Woah great... (Stern)

S - I know its hard for u.. But

K - no miss sanyukta aggarwal... I love you and you're all mine.. And your father have already decided that you're gonna marry me.. End of the discussion (said in high pitch)

S - you can't force me... Do you get that... Am not some 18th century girl... I was requesting you cause I can never love you back... (Matched his pitch)

Okay listen Karan... Firstly I won't marry you cause i love him.... Secondly if I marry you cause of my dad than I won't be able to give you love which u totally deserve as my husband... I don't wanna hurt you for life time for marrying someone who can't love you back... I respect your love cause even am sailing in same ship...

K - are you done?? (Lookd away)

S - hmmm..

K - let's go... Am not in mood of eating anything now... (Firmed)

S - Karan please don't do this... I don't wanna loose a friend like you... Nor I wanna loose my friend...

Karan didn't replied and went to his car... He turned around to catch her glimpse...

K - by the way who's the guy... (Cocked his brow)

S - you know him (looking away)

K - who..?

S - Randhir

K - bloody lucky guy.. But not so lucky (smirked)