*FIFTY-NINE*

Rd - I know you must be thinking that how I know about your identity n all .. I'll answer that later.... I want to ask u something.... (Hesitated)
S - hmmm.... (She was still in a shock)
Rd - ummm.. Yesterday what happened with you ...... wo your clothes ... That wound.... (Looking at her)
Sanyu shivered with the thought of that horrible scenario ....Rd took her hand in his and pressed a little to assure her that he's there to help her......
Rd - calm down.. And tell me.... (Assured smile)
S - When I left from hotel I wanted to go back to Delhi.... So I took one cab but the driver stopped the car on an isolated place and... (Sobbed)
Rd - and... ?
S - than 2 man came with him.... Th....they were eyeing me with lustful eyes.... One man snatched my duppatta and tried to hold me but I pushed him....than another man took out his knife and tore my sleeves... (Sobbing)
Rd hugged her and was rubbing her back to soothe her.. He clenched his fist......
Rd - than....?
S - than anyhow I took knife attacked one man and I ran away from there.... I was hiding in the outskirts.....
Rd's eyes were blood shot red...
Rd - sshhhh... Calm down... Me hoon na... Everything is OK now.... (He cupped her face)
Sanyu distanced herself from him....And wiped her face ...
Rd - its all my fault... Agar tumhe kuch ho jata to.... How could I even think such cheap things about you... Why I didn't use my brain (He was mumbling)
S - I think we should leave now.....
Rd - you know what sanyukta..... Please don't ever forgive me for my deeds... And I promise I won't ever come in your way.. I deserve this punishment...... (He was speaking like a maniac)
S - look I don't wanna punish you for anything.... And let's Go vivaan must be waiting for me...
Rd - ya.. You're my responsibility... I'll will safely take you to vivaan than I won't ever roam around you to create problems for you...(he was fumbling with the words)
Sanyu was now genuinely worried for him.... The bid adeu to the old couples they blessed sandhir for their healthy martial life.... The whole ride was of silence... Few times sanyu tried to divert Rd's mind but he replied like an robot..... Now sanyu was hell worried.....
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
V - Thank God... Tu thik h.. (Hugging sanyu)
S - mujhe kya hona tha... (Smiled)
A - even am here..(pouted)
S - aww... My Pouting baby.... (Hugged her)
P - that's great....that you're fine...(smiled)
Sanyu smiled.....
Yoyo - arre.... Chalo chalo... Aaj to conference hai....
S - you guys go... Am not coming... As I wont be part of your company anymore....
P - what the hell... I know whatever happened was wrong.. But now everything is sorted out right..??
S - I don't wanna discuss about it....
P - please forgive us... I know even bro must have apologized.... Wese wo h kaha...?
S - ya.. I forgave u all.. Even your brother too.... Rd dropped me here... And don't know where is he now...
Parth called rd but he didn't received it... He enquired at reception.....
Sahil - what happened parth .. Where is rd....
P - receptionist said that he called a cab for airport... And he left for Delhi.....
Kaustu - what. !!!! (Exclaimed)
A - but big b wanted to attend this than how can he just left like this.... (Shocked)
Sanyu knew the reason behind this.... She felt bad for him...
V - let's go sanyu.... Aisha umm youre coming with us or .??
A - umm.. You go.. I'll be there in sometime...
Vivaan smiled and left from there with sanyu.....Where as parth and Aisha were confused with rd's sudden disappearance......

Thankew...!!!