* SEVENTY - SIX *

Randhir was getting restless with each passing seconds... He was imaging a guy with HIS sanyukta..... What they would be doing.... What they will be talking about.... What if sanyukta liked that guy in their first meet only.... He was tossing the paper weight.... He wanted to go to them and listen to them but he controlled his mind and unknown feelings.....

Sanyu was heart broken... She was in dilemma as on how to deal with Karan... Now she knew karan was really in love with her ...... She stuck in between.... Now she cant take help from karan... Nor she can tell her dad about randhir as he haven't confessed yet....

Later that night randhir reached home early from his usual time to check on her... Where as sanyu choosed to sit in a park with her own thoughts and returned home late.... Randhir wanted to ask her hundred questions but he saw her lost in some other world so he thought to keep mum...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sanyu and randhir were working on some files with piyali....

He wanted to ask her about that guy and her dinner but cause of piyali he kept mum....

He frowned also as she came office before him so they didn't met on breakfast also....
And now she's behaving a bit weird....
The door clicked open and Karan came inside passing an sweet charming smile....

Randhir gave an warm smile with an confused face as he didn't know what brought him here...

Sanyu was panicked with his sudden arrival....

Piyali looked at Karan than randhir's confused face and than sanyu's panicked face... She was totally confused....

Randhir stood up And greeted him followed by an hand shake....

Karan sanked his arms around sanyu and wished her morning with an romantic smile...

Sanyu faked smile in return and chipped morning....

Rndhir was astonished with tht scenario...

Piyali failed to register everything....

Rd - what's going on Mr. Kapoor... (Stern)

K - nothing I just came to meet my sanyu.. (Dreamily)

Randhir frowned instantly....

Rd - my???

K - yes..wait.. Sanyu you didn't informed randhir about our new relation??

S - umm.. Wo...

K - let it be.. Mr. Shekhawat meet my fiancée.. Sanyukta aggarwal...

Rd - fiance???

Randhir was furious on listening it as Sanyukta didn't told him about Karan...

K - baby I want you to get free early...we have to meet miss jenny also....

S - actually Karan am busy today...I've so much of work to finish it today... (Straight face)

K - are baba...kaam to chalta rehta hai... And jenny is our wedding planner... (Caged her waist)

Randhir clenched his fist with their PDA... He wanted to chop down karan's hand which caged around her frame...

Piyali finally came to a conclusion that Karan is the guy which sanyu's dad have selected for her... She even saw randhir's changing expression...

K - Mr. Shekhawat can I have word with her.... Some privacy you know..(winked)

S - karan we'll meet later na...

Sanyu was trying hard to keep Karan away from her...

Rd - Mr. Kapoor this is my office not your home so better let us do our work... You can continue your so called romance at home.. (Firmly)

K - oh c'mon Mr. Shekhawat.. A liltle time won't hamper your empire...

Before randhir could say anything Karan took sanyu with him to her cabin...

Sanyu jerked her hand away in anger...

S - stay in your limits karan...

K - I had to do this.. (Smiled)

Wese he's hard nut to crack ...huh...too stubborn... (Twisted his lips)

S - ha???

K - your randhir yaar... He was hell jealous of me..( smirked)

We need to work hard to trap him...

S - matlab.. You.. Me..help..(shocked)

K - kya?

S - kya..?

K - are what are you saying idiot..

S - exactly.. Wat are you saying...(confused)

K - oh god.. You silly girl.. Am here to help you... So that you can win your love...

S - are you serious?? ( happy)

K - yeah..I realised that I can't marry you as you love someone else... And believe me I just want you to be happy with me or without me.. That's why I did that PDA to know his reaction.. And yeah it matters to him.. He was jealous..

S - tum sach me meri help karne aaye ho na (innocently)

K - ha meri maa (glared)

S - oh.. So.. What now?? And who's this Jenny..?

K - kon jenny.. (Chuckled)

S - haww... You liar.. (Chuckles)

Karan hugged her suddenly and smiled.... Sanyu was shocked with sudden hug.. He murmured that randhir is coming here so hug him back....

Randhir clenched his teeth..... His eyes were blood shot red... He was boiling in rage.. He left from there in anger...

They broked the hug and hi fied....