~104~

"What's so special today...?"
Vardhaan asked Sanyukta when he saw his favourite dishes on dining table..

"Nothing's special... I just felt like cooking for both of you... Pata nai fir kab mauka milega..."
Sanyukta gave him a sad smile and started platting his food..

"Mauka? What do you mean.."
He asked perplexedly while sipping his morning tea...

"Well... Finally I've realized that you won't forgive my dad and being an daughter of that person you won't accept me as your family too.. I can't hurt you more by staying here with you, it must be suffocating for you to share your home with me... So I thought its better to leave.. And I promise I will never try to contact vivaan, I know you don't like the bond we share, so for your happiness I'll break it."

"I just have one request please for one week treat me like a daughter, love me like vivaan, let me take care of you like a daughter and after that I will never look back... I know you hate me so much but please just for one week let's live like a happy family.. "

"For one week I want to cherish the love not the bitterness.. Ek week aur jhel lo mujhe.. Please phufaji..."

Sanyukta sobbed with an little smile on her face... Her face was drenched with tears, her lips quivering cause of wailing, hopes in eyes for love....

Vardhaan's heart clenched with each words of her, he never excepted from her to leave them..

How could he forget that she didn't came here to settle down.., yes there was the time when he wanted her to leave but now he's feeling hollow with just the thought of leaving them...

He loathed her as she was the daughter of kishore agarwal but now he can't hate her...

The tear disobeyed him and trickled down without his endorsement....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Next part tomorrow..!! :*
I'll post Envious Love in 2-3 Days...!! ^_^
Thank you..!! :*
Please vote and leave your feedbacks...!! ^_*
Love you...!! <3