~111~

Evening crept in, and the kitchen of Suryavanshi's Mansion was teeming with the delicious aroma of foods, the freshly baked muffins, the nectarous  aroma of gajar ka halwa and the spicy tadka's of daal and sabjiz.

The vary moment kaki and Anjali came to know about Shekhawat's dinner, they engrossed themselves in kitchen, well more like kaki and sanyukya were cooking and Anjali was assisting them.

"What the hell, vivannnn.. Arghhh...."
Sanyukta yelled, running behind vivaan with a spatula in her hand..

"What, what did I do?..."
Vivaan pouted innocently, hiding behind Anjali..

"You tried to steal gajar ka halwa, AGAIN. Get out now, You food monster.."
Sanyukta shook her head in disbelief, how can a 25 years old man behave like 5 year old, just for his favorite food?

"I was not stealing, I was just..uh..just.. Was just seeing that whether it's made perfectly or not. You know like um.. Dry fruits and all..."
Vivvan shrugged his shoulders, and gave an casual look to her..

"Oh really? From half an hour, you're wandering around kitchen like, a bee buzz around a flower.."
Sanyukta teased him some more..

"Just wait till dinner, you'll get your favorite halwa..."
She giggled, when she saw him scowling...

"Stop teasing him sanyu, don't worry vivaan I'll give you, your favorite halwa now..."
Anjali playfully scolded sanyukta, and gave an bowl of halwa to vivaan.

"Oh god! Mami, I love you so much..."
Vivaan pecked her cheeks, and smelled the aroma of halwa..

"Mom, that's cheating. You can't serve him before guests and moreover desserts are suppose to eat latter..."
Sanyukta complained, narrowing her gaze on them..

"Oh stop whining baby, don't be so jealous now.."
Vivaan grinned, eating a spoonful of halwa...

"Am not jealous, now go. Shoooo..."
Sanyukta glared him, and pushed him out of the kitchen...

Where as kaki and Anjali had a hearty laugh. Come on, who wouldn't love this adorable pair of siblings...!!

****

"I see, still the same tom boy, its been years now, when you'll start looking an woman, yaar..."
Kishore teased Renuka, while welcoming them in the home.

"Hell.! I do look like a woman.. Huh infact you look more old than your age.."
Renuka teased back, while tapping on his half bald head..

"Hey, I haven't lost my hair, that's my style...."
Kishore glared at her, making everyone chuckle..

"Style? Huh! You never had that in you.."
Renuka hit his arm playfully..

"Oh please, you and your girlfriends all were crazy for me in college days.."
Kishore smirked pulling his collar..

"Shut up, you're still the same.."
She said, while enveloping him in friendly hug... Harsh cleared his throat, thus reminding them of his presence and glared him..

"Hey, harsh, how you doing man.?..."
Kishore smiled, and parted away from their hug..

"Am doing good.."
Harsh flashed a smile, and caged renuka's waist, yanking her close to him...