*FORTY-EIGHT*

He left....Sanyu picked up the cal....
S - ha bolo.....
V - am sorry.... I just saw your missed calls actually was busy with some work.... So.. (Apology)
S - its OK yaar... I understand.....
V - I'll be coming in half an hour.... Than we can have dinner...
S - I was calling u for this only... We can't have dinner together as am at Aisha's place for dinner... Cholly.... (Puppy face)
V - oh ho... Us bandariya k sath khayegi or mera kya??(pouting)
S - Hahaha... Don't pout u little kiddo... (Chuckle)
V - I've learnt it from u only... So when you'll be back madam...
S - ummm.. I'll be bit late so don't wait for me... And sleep properly... I won't be there to give u head massage today so I hope u get a good sleep... (Smile)
V - arre yaar.. .dekhte h... Nind aayegi ya nai.... (Twisting his lips)
S - vivaan... Chup chap so Jana... Anyways bye m damn hungry now....
V - OK...bhukkhad... Enjoy your gala time with that radio mirchi.....
S - you are impossible.... (Laughs) Cya.....
Sanyu went downstairs but someone heard the whole convo.....
Rd for the first time was not angry or furious on her.... He was hurt....
Rd - she stays with vivaan?? No she don't... Than y she told him for not to wait for her.... He might be just a friend ... yes a boy and girl can be friends right?? Yes they can... But y the hell again am thinking about her??? Just ummm cause she's my employee.. Yea... No m not concerned for my other employees... Than?? Umm cause she's Aisha's friend... But I came to know about this yesterday only... What's going on yaar... Arrgghh cut the crap randhir... Just have your dinner .... Dont talk to her and dont look at her and than go to sleep.. That's best option....
Soon he joined everybody on dinning table....
Sanyu was sitting between Aisha and parth ..... Rd sat opposite to her....
Parth was ready for throwing his questions on sanyu and Aisha.....