*SIXTY-FOUR*

Rd was driving the car and sanyu was sitting at the passenger's sit.... Sanyu was in her own world... Where as rd was carrying a sweet smile on his face all the way and was stealing glances of her....

S(im) - does it means he was in love with someone else...? Than where is she?? She ditched him or she died?? Why he hates love.... Why am feeling hurt..... I should be happy na that he shared his past with me that means he trust me.... Than why his lady love is bothering me.... I don't know what to say now... I just want to be with him all the time.... I can at least be his friend... Her trance was broken by rd...

Rd - we reached... Chalo come out....

They came out of the car and rd was walking ahead of her.....

S - sunno....

Rd - hmmm (stopped)

S - ummm... Friends?? (Forwarding her hand)

Rd - friends!!!! (Shocked)

S - ha.... We don't have any choice of relation between us..( teased).... I don't wanna be your enemy anymore..... Nor I wanna call you as stranger... Now we can be lov..... (She stopped)

Rd caught her word 'love' but acted as if he didn't heard it.....

Rd - you're right... Its better to be friends..... Well i really enjoyed the enemy phase with you ......so now let's try friendship... (Chuckled)

S - Hahaha... So Mr.friend let's have dinner... Am damn hungry ( pouted)

Rd - yeah... Let's attack on food or else who knows you may eat me... You wild hungry cat (giggled)

S - you... You called me cat... Chodungi nai tumhe.... ( faking anger)

Rd - pehle pakad to lo..

He teased her ran in the house followed by her.... All the way They were teasing and chasing each other.....

*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*

THANKEW...!

PLEASE VOTEEE..!
WAITING FOR YOUR FEEDBACK...!
LOVE YOU ALL..!

*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*

CHECK OUT MY NEW SANDHIR ONE SHOT " AWAKENED DESIRE"(MATURE)