*FOUR*

*Edited*

*SHEKHAWAT MANSION*

"Can  I ask you something, Bhai?" Aisha asked Parth, debating whether she should ask now or later

"Whoa, Since when did you started taking permissions to ask questions? Last time when I checked, we had to shut you up, to speak.  So, start your KBC choti"
Parth mocked her, while she glared him playfully.

"Is everything still the same between Big B and Mom-Dad?"
Aisha asked, hopefully this time he may have some different answer.

"You just arrived now, and I want you to rest for a while. We will talk about this later.."
Parth replied while trying to avoid the question.

"I want to know, so please tell me bhai.."Aisha insisted..

"Nothing has changed choti, they share the same hate bond."
Parth answered, remorsefully.

"I thought that in these 5 years, something must have changed, you know at least a lil bit..."
Aisha said with disappointment and pain in her eyes.

"When nothing has changed in these years, than how can you expect a miracle in just 5 years?... "
Parth asked, plopping down on the bed.

"You know I have always wished for an happy family, the way you and i love mom-dad, Big B will also love them and forgive them. I am just hoping for some miracle bhai..."
Aisha said, with an different emotion and hope in her eyes.

"Don't worry, one day we all will be together like a happy family, someone will surely come and will complete the missing happiness of our home and it'll bond us more stronger than ever.. "
Parth said, pinching her nose

"Every story has a happy ending, Isn't it..?.."
Aisha smiled widely

"Yeah and if ending are not happy, it means that the picture is yet to finish.."
Parth mimicked, making her giggle.

Just than randhir came and saw them giggling and having fun.
God! How much he loved this duos..!!

"Oh! Filmy dialogues and all ha, You guys are having fun without me, am hurt.. "
Randhir faked sadness, with his lower lip tucking out.

The next moment  Randhir was on bed tackled by both the siblings, or rather with the tickle monsters. Trio were having their fun after long time. One look at them, and anybody could say, they loved each other. Renuka was watching them with a wide smile on her face, the sight which she always carved for.

"Oh God, Stop tickling him. Lunch is ready, I want you three, downstairs in 10 minutes, today I have cooked for everyone.."
Renuka said with an motherly affection.

"You guys go, I am not hungry.."
Randhir said, with an uninterested tone.

"I know you dont like when I cook food, but eat today for Aisha. You promised her that you will have lunch with her..."
Renuka tried to convince him some more.

Randhir was about to say something, but was interrupted by Aisha.

"Maa, You go. We are coming.."
Aisha said, winking at renuka

"I really wanna have lunch with you, its been years, please? Cant you fulfill my little wish?"
Aisha asked, with her big doe eyes, which was hard to resist for him.

"Fine you go, lemme get fresh, then I will join you guys for lunch..."
Randhir agreed, as it is he didn't had any other option.

"Thank you, come soon, I'm damn hungry..."
Aisha said rubbing her growling stomach.

"You'll always be the food monster.." Parth teased Aisha, in return he got a smack for his big mouth.

THANK YOU SO MUCH...!!

PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE..!!

AM EAGERLY WAITING FOR YOUR FEEDBACK GUYS..!!

LOVE YOU ALL...!!!