*SIXTY-FIVE*

It was an bright Sunday morning..... Rd came back from his usual jogging and was about to go to his room but some delicious aroma tickled his nostril and stopped him on his way.... He tracked the aroma and found himself standing in the front of the kitchen and his eyes welcomed an pleasant sight..... His lips curved into a sweet smile... Yes she was there... She was cooking breakfast for them..... She was perfectly chopping the veggies for Italian salad..... She poured the fresh orange juice in a jug..... She plated the washed fresh fruits...... She made pancakes and strawberry waffles with the topping of butter..... She even made some stuffed paratha with the coriander falovured yougurt..... She was doing multi tasking just like an expert chef.....her hands were moving in a perfect sync with the food and spatula.... He was amazed by her... She was perfect in every way.... She was ready with her delicious breakfast....... He coughed purposely to gain her attention and yes she did turned around with a pearly smile.......

S - hey.. Good morning... When did u came (smiled)

Rd - good morning... I came few mins ago when u were busy in making breakfast.... (Smile)

S - oh... You go and get fresh.. I'll arrange the food on the table

Rd - anything special today ?????(he upped his brow)

S - yeah.. So special... But first you get fresh... Than I'll tell you (winked)

Rd - OHk... I'll be back in a flash...

She was arranging the table with all delicious food and settled herself on the chair.... He came and sat opposite to her.....

Rd - ummm... I can't see any servants today?? Where are they.... (Frown)

S - wo actually na... I gave them.a day off... Even they deserve a break once in a week.. (wide grin)

Rd - break..!! (Exclaimed) Well... That's a good thought... (Smile)

S - yeah I know... This thought is of my uncle... Vivaan's dad

Rd - so shall we start the risky task... (Mocked)

S - ha?? Risky task..? What task..? ( confused)

Rd - the breakfast I mean... Wese to I have my health insurance agar ye khane k baad Bach gaya to kaam aayega... ( laughed)

S - hawwww... You know what.. Even I do care for you.. (Smile shyly)

Rd - ha????

S - so it'll better if you don't eat... I'll eat alone.. You eat that cornflakes and milk its not made by me.. ( she snatched his plate and faked Anger)

Rd - wo... Wo me mazak kar raha tha... I'll can let go the chance to eat delicious food... (He took his plate again and started eating)

S - better... Don't you dare to say anything about my food... Varna (she faked warned him)

Rd - varna... (Upped his brow)

S - varna me dekh lungi tumhe (flared her nose and looked away)

Rd - to dekho na (dreamly)

She jolted her eye lashes to see him and there eyes got latched with each other.... And today there was none to disturb their sweet eye lock..... Their orbs were speaking volumes and their hearts were listening to it.... She was the one who broke the strong lock...

S - let's eat... Khana thanda ho raha h ( embarrassed)

Rd - hmmm.. Yeah.. (Embarrassed)