*FORTY-FIVE*

Parth... Rd.... Vidhushi were waiting for Aisha and her another colleague... Sanyu was busy helping her some colleagues with their doubts... Aisha walk passed from their but she didnt saw sanyu as she was engrossed in her file.....Soon she reached to their cabin with her partner priya... She gave an professional introduction to rd parth and vidhushi... Rd and parth were feeling so proud of their little sister.... Their meeting got over... And Aisha was back in her real avatar... She jumped on rd's back...

A - so big b batao kesa laga presentation...

Rd - Mujhe to thodi der pehle laga ki meri smarty Badal to nai gayi..... But thank god u r back... You were awesome .....(chuckled)

Aisha got down... And she punched parth's stomach lightly...

A - aapko meri tarif nai karni... (Cocking her eyebrows)

P - thik thak hi tha..... (Teasing)

A - arrgghh.. Such a liar... (Twisted her lips)

P -sach Kaha.. Isse better to tu na deti...

He ran away by saying this Aisha followed him to beat him and rd followed them to save his office from this grown up kids..... While running she banged with someone.... and that person saved her from touching ground.... Aisha's orbs widened by seeing sanyu.... Same was with sanyu....

Aisha was shocked for two reasons...Sanyu working in her brother's office and second sanyu in Indian attire in office...

Sanyu was shocked to see parth running behind Aisha like vivaan runs behind her....

A - sanyu...kamini Tu yaha and she hugged her.... (Eyes popped up)

Now it was rd's and others turn to get shock...

S - yeah... I work here... But tu ese q bhaag rahi h firse kisiko maar k bhaag rahi h kya....(chuckled)

A - he he.. Nai wo bhai ko Marne ja rahi thi...(giggled)

S - bhai?? Who?? ( Confused)

P - hum dono... (Pointing towards rd)

S - kya...( stunned) parth and rd are your brothers.. ????

Rd - tumhe koi problem h kya... Wese tum Aisha ko janti ho??? ( cocking his eye bro)

A - ha... Me aur sanyuk.....Interrupted by sanyu....

S - ha... We know each other... (Grinning)

V - oh .. How u know her shanaya???(curious)

A - shanaya?? Kon shanaya...

S - bhudhu me... (Poking her forehead) actually ye mujhe sanyu bulati h na so ise mera yaad nai rehta.... (Sigh)

A - ha..ha she's right.... (Tensed)

P - so u guys r frnds ha???

A - yeah bhai... But sanyu tune to kaha tha ki tu kisi gabbar ke yaha kaam karti h .... ( innocent)

Rd was furious on sanyu by listening this....Parth chuckled....Vidhushi was smirking devilishly.....Jiggy started praying for sanyu....Yoyo started discussing the outcome of this sentence with kaustuki.....Sanyu was thinking as what to reply....

S - Aisha wo sab janede... Chal we'll continue our talk in my cabin... Sorry guys continue your work please....

She dragged her to the cabin..

A - hawww sanyu kamini tune mere big b ko gabbar bola(faking anger)

S - WO am sorry... (Puppy face)

A - how can u call my brother gabbar...he's such an sweetheart... ( surpassing her laughter)

S - nai... Aaj k baad kabhi nai kahungi pakka..... (Pleading )

Aisha bursted out in laughter and sanyu realised that she was making her fool... They were running behind each other in her cabin... Rd and parth were witnessing everything from corridor (cabin is made up of glass)

Rd had a sweet smile on his face by seeing this duos like this...Where as parth he's mind was busy solving some puzzle....

S - that means it was randhir jisse mene phone pe baat ki thi..... Oh shit...And she started recalling all the moments (phone convo)Her lips curved into a smile....Aisha snapped her fingers and sanyu came out of the trance....

A - yes tune big b se hi baat ki thi.... (Chuckled)

S - oh.. Thank god..he didn't recognized me( (Chuckled)

A - Noah... he can't recall voice on phone.... anyways I gotta go now...

S - yeah... Ohk baby...

She kissed her cheeks Purposely to irritated her....

but to sanyu's suprise she smiled and pecked her cheeks... and she left from their....

sanyu was dumbfounded with this new aisha...

THANK YOU SO MUCH...!!

PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE..!!

AM EAGERLY WAITING FOR YOUR FEEDBACK GUYS..!!

LOVE YOU ALL...!!!

Check out my other stories...!
1) Innocent Love (completed)
2) Envious Love (On Going)
3) A Walk Down Lover's Lane (On Going)