*FORTY-TWO*

NEXT DAY OFFICE

Rd was scolding his employee in corridor... And in a moment he noticed that every guy was looking at a particular direction and all girls Were murmuring something under their breath... He turned around in that direction and world stopped for him... He was too numb to react...

Sanyu was dressed in simple sky blue cotton chudidar with little cut at back and complimented with blue and silver twinkling bangles in her hands with diamond bindi on her forehead and silver stilletoes ...She greeted him with her sweet smile...

S - Good morning RD (smile)

Rd came into his senses and dreamly greeted her and threw a deadly glance to all the mans... Everybody resumed their work... Sanyu went to her old cabin as she was no longer RD's PA...

Rd headed towards his cabin by stealing glance of her... He sat on his chair... And remembered yesterday's scene of vivaan and sanyu and mentally kicked himself for dreaming about her... He engrossed himself in work... He saw sanyu walking through corridor for some work and saw other mans oogling over her... He got furious and walked out to her...

Sanyu was leaving from their when rd dragged her to corner and pinned her to wall... Sanyu was taken aback with sudden action...

Rd - what the hell u think of yourself ha... (Clutching her waist)
S - mene kya kiya(scared)
Rd - ye kya pehan k aayi ho... Aur q pehna... (Yelling)
S - its Indian dress... And what's wrong in this... (Confused)
Rd - every guy is gawking you..few r staring u with lustful eyes...(greeting his teeth)
S - toh.. That's not my fault... M not exposing myself ... Mene to acchhe kapde pehne h(angry)

Finally she freed herself from his hold and he continued scolding her...

Rd - I know its not exposing... But don't wear such clothes ..(looking in her eyes)
S - kyu na pehnu... Just cause of few ppl... I can't change myself... And i wear what i like... Why u r so concerned(She snapped back)
Rd - wo..wo..Am not concerned..I just don't want my employees to get distract...(looking away)
S - huh... Bina baat k daat diya... Kal se burkha pehan k ghumungi na tab bhi mujhe datoge( complaining like kid)

Rd couldn't help but smiled...

Rd - you're right cause burkhe me bhi tumhari aankhe nazar aati...

By saying this he went away leaving sanyu smiling behind...

Thankew...!!