*FIFTY-FIVE*

V - arre yaar.....where is this girl... I told her to be on time...( twisting his lips)

A - ha yaar... Why she's not picking the call.... Bhuk lagi h... (Puppy face)

V - meko bhi... Ye ladki bhuka maregi hum dono ko...

A - hehe... Yeah we are on time for lunch and this girl is again hell late... (Frowning)

V - I think we should go to her room only...

A - yea.. Good idea.. Chalo

Aisha and vivaan reached her hotel and were asking receptionist about sanyu's room...

P - hey choti.. How come u here.. ? (Smile)

V - choti...! (Chuckled)

Aisha glared parth as in not to call her that in front of anyone else... And stomped vivaan's foot...

A - actually we came here for sanyu...we were suppose to meet for lunch and she's nowhere to be seen.... (Sad)

Before part could say anything vidhushi interrupted....

Vi - oh common Aisha I don't think you should be in contact with such person anymore....

A - what you mean by that (frown)

Vi - she's a cheater.... She sold our tender's details to our rivalry company... Such a cheapo....

V - mind your language miss... Isse pehle k me bhul jaou tum ek ladki ho aur me kuch kar bethu.... (Clenching her jaws)

A - how dare you say such shits about my friend... (Groaned)

Vi - I'm just telling you the fact about that bitch....

And THAPPP... Vidhushi's cheek received an tight slap from Aisha....

A - dare you utter a single word now...(pointing her index finger)

Rd arrived their and he saw Aisha slapping vidhushi

Rd - Aisha... Why did u slapped her (shocked)

A - what kinda employees you have in your office big b.. This vidhushi is speaking rubbish about sanyu (disgusted look)

Rd - she's right... In fact cause of vidhushi we came to know about shanaya's real face...

V - do you even know what are you talking about Mr.

Just than rd saw vivaan standing behind Aisha with red blood shot eyes....

Rd - oh.. Hello.. Remember me?? You're vivaan right.. We met before.. (Smirk)

V - yeah.. But chuk it.. You're misunderstood for surely..she can't do this... (Confident)

Rd - misunderstood.. ! Oh..no..no.. In fact I feel pity for you... It seems you're nice man but with an wrong women...

V - what do you mean.. Be clear.. (Confused)

Rd - you're gf is cheating you... She's money minded Doubled face girl..

V - woah..give me a break dude.. I've no gf.. Do u get that..

Rd - oh please.. Don't lie.. I've seen her with you all the time... Even I've seen your girl shanaya clinging on my brother parth... She's even dating him...such a characterless girl she is....

THAPPPPP

Rd received an tight slap on his face by vivaan.... Vivaan caught RD's collar and yelled at him... Aisha and parth were looking at their brother in disbelief