~109~

Sanyukta wiped her tears, picked up her luggage and strode across the room. The whole week she prophesized for some miracle which can change Vardhaan's heart and his decision, but it seems her stars were not in her favour, vardhaan was just his usual self.

Her hopes were shattered barbarously in million pieces and finally she accepted that Vardhaan will never change, he still hate her. She failed in reuniting her family, she failed in rendering the missing love in their family.

Vardhaan was nowhere to be seen in the house.
Where was he?
He didn't even wanted to have a final goodbye?
Did he hated her that much?
Was she so bad?
Was she that worthless?
Why can't he love her?
Why can't he accept his relation with her dad?
All the questions were avalanching in her mind.

Last night she had her dinner with randhir's family to say her goodbye. Initially they were sad when she broke the news to them but later they understood as it was her family she was going to. But randhir was behaving like a kid, he was so angry with her that he didn't even had his dinner with her. She assured him that she'll talk to her parents about their relation, and eventually she have to come back to him as she belongs to him. They love each other and no one can separate them.

Vivaan was sitting in living room on his bean bag waiting for her. Vivaan was dying each moment thinking about their separation. How he wanted to abscond with his sister and never come back but alas he can't, he equally love his dad.

Yes! He was angry with Sanyukta, why she promised his dad that she won't be in contact with him.
Why?
He can't live without her sister. He wanted to holler at his dad why can't he just accept her as his daughter? She is so loveable, kind, innocent, pure and what not!
How can someone hate her?

Sanyukta cascaded the stairs and came to him, she wiped his tears and engulfed him in bone crushing hug. They cherished their goodbye moment more like an final goodbye. No one wanted to part away from that hug, a brother wanted to protect her sister from the evil world and a sister wanted to coalesce in that soothingly embraced.

"I hate you sanyu... I hate you so much.."
Vivaan said, sniffing like 5year old kid.

"Sachhi?..."
She teased, pinching his red nose.

"No I love you moti..."
He flopped an featherly kiss on her forehead.

"I love you more bandar.. Ab Chalo ..... I don't wanna miss the flight...."
She smiled faintly ignoring the pain in her heart. Vivaan helped her with luggage.
She opened the door only to be stop dead on her way.

"Papa...."
She whispered...

*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*

THANK YOU ...!!! ^_^

NEXT PART ON SUNDAY EVENING...!!! YAYYYY  *_*

AND ONE MORE GOOD NEWS, AFTER 20TH OF DEC, I'LL BE  BACK WITH A BANG, AND WILL COMPLETE ALL MY  PENDING STORIES.....!!!  ^_*

GET READY FOR THE MARATHON UPDATES...!!! :D

LOVE YOU....!!!! :*

*~~~~~~~~~~*

ONE MORE IMPORTANT THING, IS THERE ANYONE OUT THERE, WHO CAN HELP ME IN EDITING MY STORIES? BECAUSE IF I'LL SPEND MY TIME IN EDITING, THAN I WON'T BE ABLE TO GIVE SUFFICIENT TIME TO NEW STORY UPDATES....!!!! 

SO, IF ANYONE IS WILLING TO HELP POOR ME, THAN INBOX ME....!!!

I'LL GLAD, IF I GET SOME HELP...!!! :D