~92~

Sanyukta was fidgeting with the hem of her shirt.. She wanted to talk to him about returning to Delhi but at the same time she was aware of his reaction... She was thinking how to convince him to return to Delhi with her to his family.. She wanted to know why there's so much bitterness between his step mom and him.. Why he hates his dad.. But at the same time she wanted to respect his privacy.. She didn't wanted dig his past like an typical interfere... She knew his happy but he will be more happy if he solves his all problems with his parents and love them like he loves her.. She already love renuka and harsh they are the loveable parents.. She always envy Aisha and parth cause they get so much of love... Randhir always refuse to even glance at them than how can they shower love on him.. But she wanted an happy family so she need to take a step...

"Randhir, I..umm. Actually we need to talk."
She hesitated...

"Yea.. Say.. You seems lost.."
He stated..

"I wanna go back to Delhi.. "
She looked into his eyes only to see his frowned face..

"Why you wanna go there.. Why you wanna leave me?"
He asked firmly..

"Am not leaving you randhir, but I came India to reunite my family.. How will I make up with vardhan uncle if I'll live here in Mumbai.. Am living in Mumbai since one month."
She replied bit irritatedly

"Am sorry I didn't mean to sound selfish.. Its just that I don't know how to live without u know.."
He said bit apologetically

"Don't be sorry randhir.. Even I can't live without u know.. Why don't u come with me to Delhi.. In that way we'll be together.. "
She suggested excitedly..

"I won't come to Delhi.. I don't want to see their faces.."
He said harshly..

"Why do you hate them? What they have done which makes you hate them.."

"I don't wanna recall it.. If you wanna go than go.. I don't care.. Just go.."
He said angrily..

"Wow.. Randhir what a way of loving me.. Now you just don't care about me.. You're literally throwing me out of your life.."
She said in hurtful tone and sprinted inside her room...

Randhir banged his fist on the table breaking it into pieces.. He felt like an idiot for loosing his control... How can he just insult her.. She have all the rights to know about his really mom, about his past... He walked to her room and saw her folding her clothes...

"S...sanyukta.."
He spoke in guilt tone..

She didn't replied to him and continued her work..

"You know na am idiot... I have no bloody control on my anger.. Its just that I don't like those people..."
He pleaded..
She still didn't paid any attention to him...

"My mom committed suicide cause of them.."
He broke down..
Sanyukta rooted on her place.. The word 'Suicide' was playing in her mind... She lifted her gaze and saw his vulnerable state.. She rushed to him and engulfed him in an bone crushing hug.. She cocooned him like a baby in her arms and he clinged to her like she was the last breathe for him.. She rubbed his back to soothe his pain.. He was wetting her neck with his pearl drops and her eyes were blur too sharing his pain.. She wanted to know why his mother gave up her life for them...