*FIFTY-SIX*

Randhir.... Aisha.....Vivaan they were on mission of finding sanyu.... Randhir was on outskirts of shimla.. The temperature was getting low by each passing second...... There was just snow everywhere...... He didn't knew why he came here to search her.... but suddenly his heart started racing with great speed as if he have found her.... He got down of the car in search of her.... He was chanting her name all the way... He was passing through a lane when he found a pettie figure in a lone corner... Her head was hung down... His heart did a happy dance as he finally found her... Before going to her he texted vivaan that he found her and will come back soon with her in sometime..... He went to her and tapped her shoulder lightly.... She looked at him with swollen eyes... Her condition was miserable... Hair messy... Clothes torn.... Wounded hands..... He got panic and cupped her face with concerned...
Rd- what happened to you.. Why your hands are wounded....Why your clothes are torn... Where's your dupatta..? (He asked in one breath)
She didn't responded... She was looking at him blankly... By getting no response he jerked her by shoulder...
Rd - bolo na... What happened to u.. ( panic)
She didn't utter a word...
Rd - damn it speak( yelled)
She got scared and hugged him tightly and started sobbing..... Rd was rubbing her back to soothe her...
Rd -sshhh ..... Me hu yaha .....what happened ... Batao (whispered)
Sanyu was sniffing... But soon she was calm in his embrace... Rd didn't ask her again and cocooned her... They were in same position god knows for how long... Suddenly sanyu jerked him as she realised she's with him... Randhir was taken a back with her action...
S - stay away.. (Yelled)
Rd - what are you doing here... Let's go... The atmosphere is getting worse... (Concerned)
S - don't show your concern Mr.shekhawat... I can take care of myself...
Rd was hurt when he heard her speaking so formally....
And she stood up.. Randhir saw that her dress is torn and completely exposing her belly so he removed his blazer and gave it to her... She had no choice rather than accepting it... She wore it she took first step and lost her balance but someone was there to hold her.. Two warm manly hands were holding her with love and care.. Their eyes latched up for few secs..
Rd - I think you got a sprain in your leg..(worried)
S - am.. Fine.. Don't touch me.... (Stern)
Rd - look I know there is so much that we need to talk.... But for now please chalo mere sath..... Look at yourself you're unable to walk and still you're arguing..... (Pleading)
S - oh please I don't think that you should talk to a characterless girl like me otherwise people will raise question on your character ( hurt)
Randhir knew the mistake which he had done can't be repent now.. But standing here and apologizing was also not an good option as the atmosphere was at its worse.... Without thinking the consequences of his further act he carried her in his arms and took her to his car all the way she was screaming... And banging his tiny fist on his hard muscular chest.... He placed her on passenger seat and quickly he came to driver's seat... And locked it immediately... She was trying to open the door...
Rd - sochna bhi mat... I've locked it.. You know child lock(wide grin)
S - you... Arrgghh.. Why are you doing this...(looked away)
Rd(im) - its better if I keep my mouth shut... Varna ye mera murder yahi pe kar degi...
S - I'm talking to u Mr. Shekhawat.. Open the door damm it..I dont wanna go anywhere... (Yelled)
Rd didn't replied her instead he called someone and phe kept it on loud speaker....
V - hello.. Where are you guys jaldi aao...(worried)
S - vivaan.. (Shocked)
Rd - am so sorry vivaan..but we can't come.. (Smirk)
V - what u mean by that(groan)
Rd - ha cause tumhari sherni behen aana nai chahti mere sath... Tum hi samjhao..(he looked at her)
V - sanyu chup chap aaja... Please... Aur is kamine ko hum dono milke dekh lenge..(pleaded)
S - but..
V - am waiting for you.... Please...
S - huh.. Fine..(sigh)
Rd - so.. cHale....

Thank you..!!!