~96~

"Ran..nn..dhir"
Renuka whispered through her choked voice...

Randhir and sanyukta walked inside the mansion... Randhir was staring at the floor not meeting anyone's eyes... Parth, Aisha, dadi and harsh were all there...

"Randhir beta idhar aao.."
Dadi pleaded him opening her arms and next moment randhir engulfed her... Dadi kissed his head and parted from the hug..

"Tune sab sun liya na"
Dadi asked him.... And he nodded his head..

"Please forgive them randhir.. They really love you.."
Dadi wiped his tears

Randhir took baby steps and stood in front of renuka looking in her eyes through his wet eyelashes..

"A...am.. S..s..sorrr..y "
He hesitantly spoke with all the guilt..

"N..no, please don't sa..say sorry.. Its not your fault.."
Renuka shook her head..

"D..dad.. Am sorry"
He apologized looking into harsh eyes which were showing love for him..

"I've waited for years to hear dad from you again randhir"
Harsh caught his shoulder and randhir hugged him instantly....

Randhir was rejoicing the fatherly hug.. He missed his dad all this years... He missed how they used to play when he was a kid... They built camp outside their garden in summer vacation... He loved his dad like every other kid and today again he got his dad's love...

They parted from the hug and smiled through tears...

"You didn't forgive me na.. Am such a bad mother.."
Renuka sat with thud on the sofa crying on her fate.. Randhir kneeled down in front of her and took her hands in his shakily and kissed her palms...

"Am sorry for being such an bad son.. I always insulted your love calling it fake... I treated you like trash and you still kept on showering love on me... You should not ask forgiveness to me instead I should be the one for seeking the forgiveness... I want to say so much but I don't know how to say.."
He kept his head on her lap and closed his eyes feeling the warmth of mother's love..

"You dont need to say anything am your mother i understand your every emotions... A mother don't need words to feel his son's feelings.. "
She stroked his hairs with love in her eyes and rest all looked at them in awe..

Randhir was feeling overwhelmed with all the love he was getting.. He felt his life was completed now.. He have a soulmate... A protective father.. A caring mother.. Siblings love... And an grandma's love... He was blessed with his life...

"Sanyu thank you so much... Tumne jo kiya hai wo me kabhi nahi kar payi.."
Dadi caressed her cheek and pecked her forehead..

"Dadi apno ko bhi koi thank you bolta hai kya.. Am also an part of this family.."
She chipped happily..

"Wo kese?.."
Aisha asked controlling her laugh..

Randhir smiled wiping his tears...

"Teri dadi meri dadi... So like that am also dadi's daughter ... Samjhi.."
Sanyukta gave a victory grin to Aisha....

Randhir rolled his eyes on their talks...

"Oh in that case... My mom is your mom... My dad is your dad.. My brothers your.."
Aisha was interrupted by randhir...

"Kya yaar.. Kuch bhi pakaou baate karti ho tum ladkiya.... Aur sanyukta to expert hai usme...."
Randhir mocked them...

"What the hell... At least I don't bug others with my gabbar mode.."
Sanyukta twisted her lips..

"Oh yea.. And I don't bug others with my non stop blabbering... Such a chatter box you are.."
He mimicked her..

"You are so dead Mr. Shekhawat..."
She flared her cute nose..

"Oh am scared... "
He teased her..

"That's good... Darte hue hi acchhe lagte ho..."
She showed him tongue

"Oh.. That we'll see in the office tomorrow.."
He gave an silent message through his eyes which were full of mischievous... And she blushed knowing his meaning...

Thank you...!!