*FORTY-SEVEN*

Sanyu was hell confused with him... So she finally thought to take right as she's always right... (Hahaha)
She knocked the door but no one answered it.. She again knocked and finally she opened the knob and entered inside... She was again lost in the interior of the room...The black and white combination reflecting the pain and happiness.... The king sized bed draped with silk black.... The white elegant furnitures.... The empty walls willing to get cover with some happiness some frames... Soon the door clicked open of the bathroom and there he came in his tracks.... Towel around his neck the wet sexy messy hairs..... water dripping and wetting his naked torso and making him more sexy.... He saw sanyu gawking at empty wall.... He was bewildered with her presence in his room but soon he was mesmerized by her angelic beauty... She was looking simple but yet elegant.... Soon he realised that he wasn't imaging her she was actually present here.... He snapped his fingers thus broking her trance....
Rd - what the hell u r doing here?? ( yelling)
S - sheeee...mummma..... Don't you own clothes.. (Closing her eyes with her palm)
Rd - remove your hands and answer me u idiot.... (Frown)
S - don't u have shame... How can u come in front of me shirtless.... (Stil shutting her eyes)
Rd - oh hello... Its my room... don't u have shame to enter in guy's room(smirking as he won something)
She opened her eyes....
S - hawww.... Usme kya shame... Its your fault you should have locked the room....
Sanyu was checking out his well built torso...
Rd - stop checking me out... I know m irrestible (Teased)
S - I was not checking u...I've seen better body than yours... (Looking away)
Rd - caught u... So u were checking me out... (Smirked)
S - I was not(defending) now shut up and wear your tee...
Rd - its my room... And don't teach me and don't forget that am your boss....
S - I very well know that u r my boss but this is not your office and you are not the Great rd for me and am not your employee....
Rd - oh so if this is not office than what's this place?( husked)
Moving forward....
S - umm its your house...
Moving backward....
Rd - if you are not my employee here than what u r doing in my house?? (Smirking)
Still moving forward.....
S - a....am...here cause m invited by ai....Aisha for dinner (stammering)
Moving backward.....
Rd - if m not RD for u than who i am to u??? (Hushed)
Latching her eyes with his.....
Sanyu had no place to move back as she was blocked by rd and wall.....
Their proximity were raising their hear beats.....S - wo... Wo.....ais.....Aisha must be looking for me... I .......i.....i think I should go... (Stammering and looking away)
Rd - you didn't answer me yet??? Who am I ?????(seductively)
They were inches away.....
S - randhir(trembling lips)
Rd - hmmm (inhaling her aura)
And Their eyes got latched for an intense eye lock..... They were lost in the moment..... Their heartbeats were beating at its peak... They could feel warm breathes on there faces.... Rd was gazing her plumpy glossy rosy lips and sanyu was matching his gaze...... Rd had an sudden urged to taste her lips.... But soon they heard knock on the door ....... And they distanced themselves... They were feeling embarrassed and avoided to look each other... Again someone knocked the door....
Rd - come in... (Awkward)
Parth came in....And he saw sanyu there and rd shirtless....
P - tum yaha ho.. And I was searching u every where.... (Huffed)
S - I was confused with attendant's right left.... I thought this is Aisha's room so I came here but ye to ran.. I mean rd ka room nikla....(puppy face)
Rd - but y u r here??
P - she's invited here for dinner bro.... Aisha invited her. (Smiled)
S - I hope u don't have any problem.... And if u have toh...
Cut off by rd......
Rd - toh???(cocking his eye bro)
S - toh.. I can't help it... (Showed him tongue )
Rd - you....
Parth interrupted...
P - bas... Don't start again guys... Chalo let's head to dining area.... (Shaking his head)
Parth and sanyu left the room.... Amd rd was getting dressed in his room......They were walking in corridor and sanyu's phone buzzed..... It was vivaan.....
S - parth u go.. I need to attend this call....
P- OK... Carry on...