*SIXTY-ONE*

V - he...hey... H...how are you...? (Stammered)

S - am good vidhushi... Please relax... Ummm where is parth... (Smile)

V- he's in conference room with some clients... (Nervous)

S - will you please calm down.. I won't eat you up..

V- did you forgave me...? I know I don't deserve to be but still (Looking down)

S - I forgave you long back.. I know you realised your mistake... That reason was enough for me to forgive you..

V - Thanku u so much.. You're seriously a girl with golden heart(blinked tears)

S - oh.. Common.. Tum bhi na... (Laughed)

V - wese what brought you here....??

S - my job.. Don't be surprise OK.. Am here to resume my work.. (Smile)

V - that's great.. You sit here I'll inform rd... (Excited)

S - no.. I wanna have a word with part than I'll tell rd...

P - am right behind you madam... (Smile)

S - hey parth... Ummm... You must be knowing reason of my sudden arrival hai na... Aisha must have informed you...

P - yeah.. I know everything... Now I would advice without wasting a second start your mission please (pleading)

V - what mission.. (Confused)

P - stay our of it.. Its none of your business.. (Spat back)

V - sorry.... I shall take your leave.. Welcome back sanyu (smile)

Sanyu felt bad for vidhushi... She thought to talk about it to parth but later on... She rushed to rd's cabin and as usual without knocking she came in...

----------------------------------

S - hey... Am back.. (Joyful)

Rd was stunned to see her in his office....

S - actually I came here to resume my work... Wo kya hai na I was getting bore at home.... So I thought why not join my office again.... And it seems you were quite bore in this office with me but don't worry me aa gayi hu .... Now this office will beam with happiness like before....

All this while rd didn't heard anything...he was just looking at her like he saw an alien...

Rd - am i hallucinating...? (Murmured)

S - hawwww..... You aren't hallucinating....

Rd came into his sense that she was real ...

Rd - oh.. You came here to resign ... Don't worry.. I've already signed it. (He handed her envelope)

Sanyu knew how hurt he is. .....

S - what the hell Mr. Gabbar... How can u do this to me... It Seems you didn't heard what I said just few mins ago.... (Fumed)

Rd - am sorry... I don't heard you... You don't wanna resign?? (He asked looking away)

S - no.. I'm here to resume my work... (Declared)

Rd - WO.. Are you sure.. Cause I don't think so that. ..Cut off by sanyu

S - am cent percent sure RANDHIR.... (Smiled)

Rd smiled a lil by hearing his name....

Rd - OHk... Go and resume your work...

S - thank you...(smile)

Rd nodded his head... But somewhere he was again afraid if anything happened to her again cause of him... He didn't wanted to be reason of her broken soul again.... He decided to shift to his another branch.. That is Mumbai.... so that she can continue her work here and she wont have to face him.... and he can do his work in peace that she is safe and happy....

-----------------------------------------

NEXT DAY

s - what...!!! (exclaimed)

p - yeah... yesterday night only he declared... infact he evn reached mumbai...(sighed)

s - great....i mean wow.... i came here for him and he moved on to mumbai so that i can happily work here... he is unbelievable....

p -hmmmm... now what... what you'll do... (hopeful)

s - lemme think... kuch to karna padega.. Ummmmmm........ I think let him stay there for few days...

P - what.. Ye kese plan hua.... (Confused)

S - let him digest the fact that am going to work here only... And one day he have to face me... He can't live in Mumbai all his life with that guilt...

P - ate you sure its gonna work..? Cause I doubt.. (Sad)

S - just trust me and my genius mind..(proudly)

P - I do.. (Smile)