~91~

Sanyukta was in the kitchen cooking his favourite breakfast... She tossed his favourite omelette with the twist of Mexican herbs, she made pasto sandwich and juice for them...

She recalled their beautiful last night. It was the most beautiful night of her life. She loved all his loving gestures for her. The way he cooked her favourite dishes, they were utterly delicious. He even baked the cake, it was the best cake she had ever ate.
Their slow and intense dance made her cheeks flush, she remembered how randhir arranged an comfy mattress in the balcony, they adored the sky and were sharing their most craziest and funniest moments of their life, it was actually sanyukta who was blabbering and randhir like an obedient lover listened to her with an smile on his face. He covered themselves in warm blanket as it was a bit cold in the balcony.. He caged her in his arms possessively and made her sleep...

Thinking about it she was blushing like an love stuck teenager....

"I would love it if am the reason Behind your blush.."
He hushed near her ear

Sanyukta gasped in shock and dropped the spatula on the floor...

"What the hell randhir, you scared me.."
She kept her hand on her throbbing heart to calm it..
He grinned like an teenager....

"Umm.. So what's cooking ha.."
He looked on the kitchen counter and found his favourite food...
Randhir greedily settled himself on the counter and started gobbling the food..
Sanyukta was looking at him narrowing her eyes..

"What?"
He asked in his wobbly voice..

"Don't you think you should have at least a legal courtesy to share food.."
She throwed draggers on him..

"Oh hello, don't be in an misconception this food is specially for me and am not gonna share it with you.. "
He hide his plate behind him..

"You're back to your gabbar mode.."
She murmured

"I heard it.. And yeah am not gonna be love stuck teenager forever..."
He rolled his eyes...

"Huh... Leave it.. Mujhe nai khana.."
She twisted her lips

Randhir loved teasing her... He pulled her from waist and made her sit on the kitchen counter... He himself fed her... And she replicated him... It was the first morning of their togetherness...

heya!

sowwie for chotu update.!! :(