*SIXTY - NINE *

Next day

Sanyu was in her cabin staring at particularly nothing.... She was rejoicing her last nights moments with randhir.... Unknowingly a sweet smile crept on her face.... She loved his possessiveness towards her... How caring he was.... And his naughty act in his bedroom just to listen those seductive words from her mouth.... HOT...SEXY.... She was so lost in her thoughts that she didn't even realised piyaliwas tapping Ber shoulder....

S - you... What you're doing here.. Why didn't you knocked before coming in.. (Rude)

P - ma'am I knocked thrice but you wore lost in some thoughts I guess... Am sorry (sad)

S - oh.. Fine.. Had some work??

P - yes.. I had some doubts... Actually rd is on site so i came to u..

S - ohk.. What it is?? Wese how's your health...

P - am fine ma'am...

Sanyu sorted out her doubts she tried to sound rude but as we know she's sweet and genuine person so she failed to do so.... Sanyu was eagrly waiting for rd.... She wanted an glimpse of him so in every few mins she was looking at his cabin.... Piyali had constant smile on her face as she knew why sanyu is getting restless to see him..... So she thought to play along with her.....

P - ma'am you had your lunch???

S - no not yet... Its lunch time so I think you should go n have it.. (Smile)

P - no.. Am waiting for rd I'll have it with him...

Sanyu's smile vanished in nano secs....

S(im)- what the hell... Why she'll wait for him... Huh... Is he her boyfriend that they'll eat together....

S - why you'll stay hungry for him... He might get late so don't starve ... (Faked smile)

P - its OK ma'am... Actually I don't like eat alone.. So he'll be my company... (Controlled her smile)

S(im)- no ways... I can't let this happen..

S - umm... Chalo we both will have lunch... I'll give you company..

P - but rd...

S - leave him... I'll give him company too.. I'll again have lunch with him too.. (Flashed her 32)

P - again.... Two times lunch.. (Eyes popped up) Oh OK.. Let's go... (Smiled)

P(im)- Hahaha... Ma'am... You're too cute.. You guys will be the best couple... (Smiling)

S(im) - why she's smiling... Oh shit.. Is she thinking about my randhir... Wait MY?? Arrgghh...

P - ma'am... Where are you lost..? Start eating.. Wese its such a beautiful day na...

S - ha?? Beautiful.. ??? What's so beautiful is there??

P - oh ho.. I mean the climate ma'am... Its breezy... Such an romantic atmosphere (dreamily)

Sanyu chocked on listening romantic word.....

S(im)- is she in love???

S - ummm... So piyali... It seems you're in love with someone... That's why you're behaving like love stuck teenager.. (Teased)

P - yes am in love..(blushing)

S(im)- fuck... Does she love randhir.. Oh no...

S - how can you say that you're in love..?? (Cocked her brow)

P - you just have to feel it... I can't describe love.. In fact no one can...

S - but still.. How u came to this conclusion that you're in love... Some symptoms?? Observation???

P - Hahaha.. Symptoms...!!!!! Its not any disease.. Actually yes it is...!!! Loveria....!! (Giggled)

S - don't laugh and tell me..(impatient)

P - you know when you're in love with someone you only want is his happiness... You feel like absorbing his all pain and in return give him your own happiness...

Sanyu remembered how every time she thinks of rD's happiness...

P-You cant live far away from him....

She remembered how she came to Mumbai from Delhi.....

P - You get restless when you don't see him..

She remembered how everytime she gets restless when he's late a bit also....

P- You'll agree to his stupid demands also... Everyday when you dress up you want him to compliment you....

She remembered how she changed her dressing style for him... Cause he dint like when others gawk her....

P- When he's around you , you feel safe.....

She remembered how he saved her from those goons and karan's cousin....

P- You get jealous... Possessive when your love is with someone else... You can't tolerate any girl around him...

The way she's jealous of piyali....

P- At nights in your dreams you only dream about him....

Every night she ends up with his dreams....

P- Your life only revolves around him...

How from past few months her life is revolving around him....

P- And lastly the one who was constant on your mind when I was describing the love, he's the one with whom you're in love.... (Winked)

RANDHIR... Oh shit.. Am in love with Mr. gabbar.. My gabbar... Is it true..??

Sanyu was in her own world.... She was trying to relate all this in her life.... Piyali shook her ....

P - I know ma'am you're in love with someone... (Smiled cheekily)

S - a... Me.. Lll..love.. Nnnno.. (Fumbling)

P - yes you're... And I know who is it . (teased)

S - w... Who...

P - wo bhi me bataou... (Winked)

S - kuch bhi... Bye.. Am going home inform randhir when he comes... Avoided eye contact)

P - OK... Bye.. (Smiled)

S - hey.. Wait... Umm... Wo.. Whom do you love.. (Curious)

P - sharam aati h.. (Smiled shyly)

S - tell me the name damn it..(controlled her anger)

P - ra... (Paused)

Sanyu's heartbeat were thumping with great speed... Please dont say randhir...Piyali was enjoying her restlessness...

P - RAHIL....

Sanyu suddenly hugged her out of joy and chipped a quick Thanku you and went to her way... Sanyu was finally happy that piyali was no threat to her... shit am in love.. Wow am in love.. But wait what if he don't love me...