*FIFTY-ONE*

Days passed on and vidhushi was creating chessy story and circumstances related to sanyu and parth in rd's mind but he never believed her....but Sometimes he doubted sarth's friendship...Sanyu was getting restless by seeing vidhushi with rd almost all the time... She started believing that something is cooking between them.... She was so furious on them.... She was burning in rage...

Rd and sanyu were fighting with there new found feelings....Rd and sanyu never missed any chance to glance at each other....They never missed any chance to argue or fight with each other...They shared eye locks for umpteenth time....Nothing went unnoticed by parth and vidhushi.....

-------------------------------

VARDHAN'S OFFICE

Va - am here to inform you that vivaan u have to leave now for Mumbai... There's some technical problem on our site...(worried)

V - OK sir.. I'll leave now... Aisha just give me the details of that project....(tensed)

A - yea.. OK.. You go and pack your stuff.. I'll make all details ready in files...

Va - handle it with care.. I trust u... (Smile)

V - thank you for trusting me..( smile)

--------------------------------------

VARDHAN's HOUSE

A - vivaan kaha ho..??

V - m upstairs... Aa jao....

She sprinted upstairs....

A - oh you're here... Take this files isme sari information hai... (Keeping in his bag)

V - thanks.. I know bolne ki zarurat nai h but still please handle tomorrow's meeting with Mr. Mehra ...... I trust you.. You'll nail it... (Smile)

A - thanks for trusting me..(smile)

V - miss me (teased)

A - meri jutti... M not gonna miss u( showing him tongue)

V - don't show me your tongue...

By saying this they were chasing each other and landed up on bed with a thud... Vivvan was on top of Aisha.. And They shared an cute eye lock.... There trance was broken with vardhan's call.... They distanced themselves....

V - yes dad.. M leaving now.. No its OK.. Yea I remember... Bye.. Love you dad...

A - you love your dad so much na???

V - yea..he's my world... He's happiness is everything for me... (Smile)

A - and wat about sanyu?? (Curious)

V - yea.. Now even she's an important part of my life...my sister... (Smile)

A - m glad that she have such sweet and caring bandar brother..(teased)

V - bandar(hawww) now m getting late varna bata deta kon bandar hai.. (Mumbled)

A - ha thik h thik h... (Chuckled)

V- Cya... (Smile)

A - Cya..happy journey.. (Smile)

THANK YOU SO MUCH...!!

PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE..!!

AM EAGERLY WAITING FOR YOUR FEEDBACK GUYS..!!

LOVE YOU ALL...!!!

Check out my other stories...!
1) Innocent Love (completed)
2) Envious Love (On Going)
3) A Walk Down Lover's Lane (On Going)