~80~

After office work randhir and sanyukta directly came to the central mall... And vishaan too came at the same time...

Karan gave a side hug to sanyu with a sweet smile and she returned the gestures and as usual someone was to adamant to not look affected....

Vivaan did a hand shake and introduced himself followed by Aisha....
Randhir just gave a big fake smile...

Vishaan were in their own world... Fighting like tom and jerry over a t shirt and randhir, sanyu n Karan were adoring them....

Sanyukta went to them to stop their fight leaving behind randhir with Karan...

K - Mr. Shekhawat if am not wrong than this duo's are in love?

Rd - how do u know...? (Cocked his brow)

K - its simple... Just one look at them and anyone can say they are in love... Just like me (blushed)

Rd - yeah.. They are in love... And what u mean by just like you...

K - leave that.. Do you believe in love at first sight( wink)

Rd - its rubbish.. Esa kuch nai hota (Twisted his lips)

K - oh please... Am the example of it.. I was in love with my sanyu since the first time I saw her.... My heart knew she's the one.. She's so perfect in everything.. (Dreamy smile)

Randhir choosed to keep mum as he wanted to chop off karan's head right there...

K - you never felt for anyone like that before??

Rd - like what(spat bavk)

K - love feeling aur kya... I mean by just her one look your heart skips a beat... Her one smile makes your whole day.. When shes sad you feel the world have crash down.. You can do anything just to make her happy.. You want to spend your all time around with her... And main you can't see her with someone else.. Esi koi ladki nai h kya tumhari life me.. (Smirked)

All this while randhir was just thinking about sanyukta with a big smile on his face but the last sentence made his blood boiled in anger..... Yes he can't see her with anyone else...

Rd - what rubbish... Huh.. No one can control randhir Singh shekhawat...

He left from there to man's session without saying anything further ....

Karan waved his hands to grab sanyu's attention she caught his hint and excused herself from vishaan...

S - ha bolo... Now what's next... (Excited)

K - seriously ek no. Ka gadha h tumhara gabbar.. Idiot.. (Shook his head)

S - oye gadhe honge tum.. Usko kuch mat bolo.. Ha pata h thoda sadu h...samjne me time lagta h but don't call him gadha.. (Flared her cute nose)

K - OK meri maa sorry.. now take this gown and wear it....

He handed over her a sexy backless gown with slit till her mid thigh... Sanyu's eyes popped up seeing that...

S - have u lost it... Agar randhir ne mujhe isme dekha na to mujhe maar dalega.. I can't wear this.. USA me I use to wear such... But now no chance randhir don't like such revealing clothes

K - I know that's y am telling you to wear it... Cause we will get to see randhir's reaction on it.. (Wink)

S - WO sadu kya karega (confused)

K - ye bhi ghadhi hi h (murmured under his breath)

S - kya? You said something?

K - no.. I mean yea. OK just imagine you are with randhir somewhere around in public example beach... He's shirtless And all the girls are gawking at him shamelessly... Tell me what you'll do...

S - firstly I will never allow him to go out shirtless.. Than how can any girl watch my randhir like that.. He's mine and only I have rights to see him like that..

K - exactly.. You'll do all this cause u love him and you're possessive about him.. And we want same reaction from him.. Samjhi.. (Upped his brow)

S - oh..yes.. Samjhi..

Sanyu was changing in trial room and than she peeped her head out to see if randhir is around or not... She saw him and waved her hand.. He came to her...

S - listen.. I need help please call Aisha...

Rd - she's on upper floor...

S - oh send some salesgirl than...

Randhir looked around but didn't found any...

Rd - no one is here.. What happened...

S - wo actually dress ki fitting me kuch prob h... (Pouted)

Rd - vivaan ko bheju..

Randhir mentally kicked himself for saying this..

S - idiot he's my brother.. How can u send him inside...

Rd - sorry.. Just slip of tongue .

S - do one thing ... Umm... Send Karan inside... He'll help me..

That was it for randhir... Without saying or thinking anything he pushed the door, came inside and latched the door behind than pinned her to the wall....

He's eyes were red with anger and jealousy....
But what he saw next made his eyes popped up...
Her long honey coated legs could be seen through that slit gown.... the sexy valley of her was inviting him to do things with her... Her uneven breaths were making her more edible.... He closed his eyes as he was loosing control on himself...

But the thought of Karan inside this room instead of him made him more angry... How dare she wear such revealing clothes.... Didn't he told her that not to wear such clothes ever... Other mans lusting her in this attire was adding fuel to his anger...

S - rrranddhir lleave mee (stammering)

Rd - why did u wore this... (Gritted his teeth)

S - Karan loved it and he wants me to wear this on our opening ceremony of hotel..

Randhir jerked her and went from their without saying anything....