*FORTY-THREE*

*CAFETERIA *

P - Kya baat h aaj achanak ye desi pataka ha...(teasing)
S - he he... Bas esi hi I never wore any Indian dress before... And yesterday i loved it so M loving this new desi ME...(wide smile)
P - wanna impress someone?? (Wink)
S - oh please.. I don't have to do all this to impress anyone... Log khud hi impress ho jate h bina kuch kiye..(chuckle)
P - you're right... Every guy in the office is awestruck for u...
Sanyu gets a call and excuse her.... She walks in the corridor while talking...
V - what the hell...I just heard shanaya....??? (angry)
S - calm down.....what happ3ned... Why r u screaming......(stunned).
V - what happened with you in pooja yesterday??? (Yelling)
S - WO..w..WO...vivaan.....who told you???.(stammered)
V - dont question me .... was that truth???
S - WO.. Me.. Ummm.. Me tumhe Sab batane wali thi.....
V -i know everything Karan and me are frnds since school days...... Aur tumne mujhe batana zaruri nai samjha( hurt)
S - m sorry... Its my mistake... Mujhe laga tum pareshan ho jayoge...(eyes welled up)
V - leave it.. M not important for u in your life...
S - you are important part of my life... Please forgive me... I promise now onwards I won't hide anything from you... (Weeping her tears)
V - huh.. I'll talk to you at home only... right now m busy in office...
S - naraz ho Mujhse.... Chowwie... Plij maaf kardo... (Childish tone)
V - huh.. Nautanki.. i'll forgive u on one condition but will tell u at home tonight....cya.....(smile)
S - aapki sari shart manzur h mere aaka... Chalo Cya... (Smile)
Sanyu was beaming with happiness for having such an lovely and caring brother but somewhere someone was boiling again... Rd had heard their phone convo... But he misunderstood again... As he only heard sanyu's side...
Rd - enough... Why does it matters to me... Its her life...I should not bother about her...
He left from there.... And call vidhushi to his cabin to discuss some project...
V - oh...sure.. M just coming rd... (Smiling dreamly)
S(im) - y she is so happy... Aur abhi randhir ko kya kaam h iska (twisting her lips)
V - sunno.. I've some work with rd so dont u dare to disturb us...samjhi....
S - m least interested in your work... So go and do your important work(sarcastic smile)
Vidhushi unbuttoned her first two buttons of her shirt thus exposing her clevage a bit and left by waving her hips seductively......
Sanyu was cursing her...
S - how cheap... Shhheee... Such a bitch she is.. And WO randhir .. Oh my god... Kahi in dono k bich koi scene to nai h... (Keeping her palm on her mouth) oh.. No..no.. she wants to trap him.... But randhir is not a kid and I know he don't like her parth told me about that (smile)But wat if us chudel ne use pata liya to... No way I will not let this happen... No way i will save him from her... (She stood up with jolt)
She thought to take a glance of rd.... So she headed to parth's cabin so in midway she can peep in rd's cabin....Rd always knew vidhushi's intention but he always ignored that....Vidhushi was purposely spending more time with him in his cabin by asking him some silly doubts....Vidbushi got up to leave but she intentionally twisted her leg so she can fall in rd's arm, rd saved her from falling he was holding her from waist and was so close to her and sanyu just came there and witnessed it... She was burning with rage.... She entered in cabin without knocking like always and gave a hard glare to vidhushi.... Rd made her stand properly....
Rd - you're fine vidhushi.. (Concerned)
V - ouchh my leg (acting)
Rd - oh.. Plz sit here...He made her sit on a chair...
Sanyu was losing her temper by seeing rd so concerned for that chudel....
V - thank you Rd that u caught me at Nick time ( smile sheepishly)
S - girte hue ko sahara dena inki aadat h.. (Controlling her anger)
Rd turned by listening her... N was confused with her reaction...
Rd - tum..yaha??
S - ha.. WO... Kuch kaam tha.. But it seems you're busy...( Crossing her arms)
V - ha we r working...(frown)
Rd - no.. Its OK.. We just finished our work...
V - rd can u please drop me to my cabin...
Before rd could say anything sanyu interrupted...
S - y to trouble him.. I'll take u with me... (Smirk)
V - no ... I'll come with rd... (Cursing sanyu)
S - don't be scared... I wont let u fall.. Chalo... (Faked a smile)
Vidhushi made an annoyed face ....Sanyu dragged her to their cabin...Randhir was still confused with sanyu's behaviour...
V - leave me ... (Angry)she Jolted out from her grip...
S - oh kya hua.. Gir jaogi..... Sambhal k chalo.... (Sarcastic)
V - I had warned you not to come than y u came... ( pointing her index finger)
S - I know your intentions very well... And m warning u to stay away from him... (Holding her index finger n jerking it away)
V - now.... Let it b a open challenge... I will throw u out from this office... Aur WO b rd tumhe nikalega dekh lena.... Save yourself if u can( devilish smirk)
S - ho gaya tumhara ya kuch baki h....(rolling her eyes )
V - no.. U just wait and watch for your disaster day...
S - OK I will wait.. ( smile)

Thank you....!!!