~82~

Finally it was the day for Which randhir and sanyukta were working hard ...... It was the big day for randhir... And sanyukta was so excited for the opening ceremony of his new 7 star hotel....

Parth, kaustuki, yoyo, vidhushi, sahil,jiggy and many employees from Delhi came to Mumbai to attend the grand opening of their new project....

On request of sanyukta randhir allowed vidharth kaustu yoyo n sahil to stay in the mansion along with them... As sanyu wanted to catch up with her frnds after a long time...

The mansion was filled with the giggles... Sanyukta gave breaking news of vishaan's relationship to everyone and parth was more shocked as randhir approved their love.... Randhir nodded with a smile...

Everyone were amazed By seeing the sandhir's bonding... And an smiling chirping randhir.. Who left no topic to irritated sanyukta.... And in return she would smash his shoulder or arm or would give him i- will-kill-u wala look....

Soon Morning turned into afternoon... Girls decided to show their evening outfits to each other... Where as guys decided to catch an football match.... Sandhir were tension free from work as everything was going as per their plan... And the arrangements were given to best people.... Randhir too wanted to enjoy as he met his brother n frnds after a long time...

Sanyukta..kaustuki..Aisha..vidhushi.. Were in sanyukta's room... They were all set to flaunt their evening attire but sanyu's eve gown was missing which she had bought yesterday... Somewhere she knew who must have done this.. But she wanted to get confirmed.... She excused the girls and came outside thinking what to do next...

Sanyukta was expecting from randhir to shout at her when she wore that sexy gown yesterday in trial room...... But he didn't uttered a word and left from their angrily... And now the missing gown is an clue that he hated when she wore that... It clearly showes that how possessive he is .... She was smiling like an fool...

Sanyukta purposely went downstairs and made an sad face and sat beside vivaan...

V - kya hua...

S - arre WO evening outfit nai mil raha

V - nai mil raha MATlab...

S - idiot nai mil raha matlab I don't were i kept it yesterday....

Randhir was enjoying her cute antics and her sad pout...

P - oh so now what you gonna do??

S - again shopping.. I don't have anything to wear...

V - have u gone mad.. Wear anything na ... You have so many clothes to wear... N wese b am not coming.

S - huh.. They're not suitable for this event.. And wese bhi Karan is coming with me..

Randhir clenched his jaw....

Rd - why you wanna waste time on this shopping... You girls are seriously good for nothing... You must have forgot your bag in mall only...

S - no.. I didn't forgot..
Umm.. Shayad..
No ..
Yes..
I didn't.....

Rd - yes... Even my one bag got exchanged with one stupid girl... (Twisted his lips)

S - acchhha hua huh..

Rd - hey.. You can check that bag.. Who knows you might get something to wear from that bag...

V - yeah.. He's right...

P - ya.. In that way you can save your time...

S - ohk.. Show me that bag..

Randhir took sanyukta to his room and handed her that bag and left the room quickly...

Sanyukta opened the bag and what she saw made her eyes glitter...

She knew his gabbar has purposely hide that gown and he have bought this beautiful gift for her only as no bag was exchanged... He lied blantly as he couldn't give her gift directly showing his possessive side to her....

She was so happy and had an happy tears too in her eyes...

She immediately texted Karan "plan successful...thank you... ;)"