*FORTY-ONE*

Vivaan came and sat in the car... Sanyu was driving... He sat on passengers seat...

*ICE CREAM CORNER *

Rd very well knew how to cool down her temper ... Aisha loves ice cream... And her temper melts away with the ice cream...

According sanyu ice cream is the solution of all problems.. (Silly girl)

S - you know what vivaan... Whenever am angry or sad or in some dilemma I always eat ice cream...( wide grinned)
V - tu sach me pagal h... Ice cream khane se kya hota h...(chuckle)
S - ice cream Khane se your worries melt away... Ab chup chap chal...mera dimaag mat kha ice cream Kha...

Aisha spotted vivaan with sanyu... But just cause of their fight she didn't approached to him... Nor she thought of talking to sanyu as she told her to behave like strangers in front of world...

A - umm...big b.. Aap ice cream leke aao m waiting for u here only...
Rd - OK fine... I'll be back in a flash...

Sanyu got a call... She stopped in midway...

V - u carry on with your call..I'll get the ice cream...
S - OK waiting...

Vivaan and rd were ordering the ice cream for their lovely sisters...Rd recognized vivaan...

Rd - hey.. We met in mall on that day...remember???
V - oh...yea.. Hey... We r talking about women and their shopping..They laughed...
Rd - yeah.. Crazy women...
V - so true... Yaar.. Even their stupid thought about ice cream too... I mean have u ever heard ice cream melts away the sorrows...
Rd - even I wonder the same... Just by eating a ice cream they beam with happiness...
V and rd in unison - women will be women... (Sigh)
V - hey by the way am vivaan..And forwarded his hand...

Rd forwarded his hand and was about to introduce himself but he got a call...

Rd - arre gusaa q ho rahi h...aa raha hu...

He wave bye to vivaan and rush to Aisha who was getting impatience...

Vivaan also took two ice cream cones and headed to sanyu...

Rd- here you go...
A - itni der... Where were u... ? (Faking anger)
Rd - are WO koi mil gaya tha... WO sab chod and enjoy the ice cream...

Aisha was busy in enjoying the Delicious ice cream...Rd was happy as Aisha was calm and he just turned around to give tissue to Aisha but he got numb when he saw sanyu rubbing her thumb on vivaan's chin...it seems she was cleaning something And than vivaan pinched her nose... They were giggling... Rd was at distance so he could only see them...

S - you know vivaan your mom loves u so much... Can u see that star(pointing in the sky) she is your mom... See I don't wanna sound so filmy... But still... That particular twinkling star is your mumma... She shines bright every day when u smile... She don't wanna see her son crying... (Cupping his cheeks)
Vivaan hugged her...Rd felt a sudden pain in his heart... He clenched his fist...

V - thanks for bringing me here... U taught me something which till date I never learnt... (Eyes Welled up )Sanyu broke the hug...

S - oye... M warning u ha... Stop watching all this saas bahu sagas... Kitna rota h... Kisi serial me bahu ka role mil jayega ek din...

She ran away by saying this and vivaan was chasing her...

V - ruk abhi batata hu... Kon rota h..Finally vivaan caught hold of sanyu... He lifted sanyu and they turned few rounds and finally he brought her to the car and made her sit...

Rd was witnessing the whole scenario and he was ready for his date with his punching bag...He drove back to mansion... And headed to his room...he threw his shirt on floor and started punching it hard...

Rd - all women are same... What the hell she was doing with vivaan... That means he was the same guy whom I spotted with her in the mall... But why am angry...why am not liking that... Why she's on ma mind ... Why she's controlling my mind... I need to stay away from her...yes I can't let her rule ma mind...He was getting the flashback of theirs... Sanyu rubbing his lips... Vivaan pinching her nose... The way vivaan holded her from waist... Finally the punching bag surrender himself to the ground..

Thank you..!!