113

~~ 2 Months Later ~~

"You'd better hurry, if you wanna come with me or I swear I'll leave in next 10 seconds.."
Randhir yelled, with an frenzied honk for Aisha to be quick or they'll be late for airport.

Hell..! What's taking her so long?
Out of all the women on earth, Aisha was the only one who was so nimble to get ready. And he was glad, actually super glad that he was blessed with an tomboy sister, so no extra drama of make up and apparels.

That, definitely makes life more easy and less dramatic.
Vivaan, is such an lucky guy.

"Hold on, hold on, am coming..."Aisha ran hurriedly, with her shoes in her hand. "You're so mean, huh..!.." She whined, putting on her shoes.

"Finally...", he sighed "Thank you so much to grace my car with your presence ma'am.."
He said, roaring back his engine to life.

"Sarcastic much ha..! Can't wait to meet your lovely fiance..?"
She teased him, poking into his rib..

"Stop annoying me, we're getting late.."
Randhir scowled, swatting away her hand...

"Late? Are you kidding me? There's still 2 hours big b. 2 hours, for you to meet your lovely fiancee.."
Aisha rolled her eyes at his brother's anxious behavior, that was so unlike him. But then can't complain much, she was sailing in the same boat.

"Shut up, and lemme drive..."

Hell, who was he kidding to?
Of course he's behaving ludicrously, but he can't help it. Living without her for two months was itself an erratic decision. And this super wacky reason is enough to drive him insane.

Its been two months, two Crazy months since she's in USA.

Damn, why did he agreed on this dope idea of hers? He could have straight forwardly denied and would have saved himself from this oppressive torture.

But then, her happiness comes first. She wanted to spend her time with her family in USA before they get married. She wanted to feel loved, she wanted to live and cherish all those moments with her parents, which she always carved for. She wanted to get pamper with all the attention and love from her parents. And he knew better, what it felt like growing up without the love of family.

Hell,
Why did he obliged to her parents, when they made him promised that he won't follow her to the USA. It was like, everybody knew what was going on in his wicked mind. Obviously, he wasn't thinking to follow her right back after she took off, but at least the next day?

Alright, it sounds so ridiculous.
But, hey! You can't blame a guy, who's in love.
Can you? Noh!
That's why people says, love makes us do crazy things.

Oh Boy! He's so whipped...!!

Damn, the torture of these two months was taking toll on his rational mind. This is the last time, that he had let her go out of his sight, his hold, his arms, but next time he won't let her slip away from his sight. If she wants to visit her parents in future, than he will happily tag along with her, but he won't let her go alone. It's nearly impossible to live without her, and this torturous experience was enough for him to know that, he just can't survive without her.

Just two hours, after that she'll be in his arms. He will be holding his world in his embrace. After two fucking long months, he will be able to see her, touch her, feel her. He can't wait to shower his pent up love on her.

****

The announcement of her flight's arrival, quickened his heartbeats, and he hoped it wasn't as loud to others sitting besides him, as it was to him.

Just few more minutes, and than everything will fall into its right places, Every puzzle will fit together and He'll be with the love of his life and his sanity will be back to him.

****

"Randhirrr..."
As filmy as its sounds, but she always manages take his breath away. It seemed, everything faded out except him and sanyukta, he could only see her running towards him and his feet walked on their on accord, as they were connected directly to his heart.

Without warning, she dived at him, throwing her arms around his neck, she clung to him like an lost child hugs his mother after there reunion.

"I missed you..."
She hushed, pressing herself more into him.

"You have no idea, how much i missed you, sanyukta.."
Randhir tightened his hold on her waist, burying his face in her neck, he pressed a soft kiss on her neck.

"Am never letting you go again. So don't you dare argue on that with me.."
The authority in his voice made her heart flutter with an delicious intensity deep inside her.

Holy hell!
How much she missed his domineer self, his sexy arrogance, his romancing side. Living without him for two months, was itself an dope idea. Only she knows, how she managed her heart every single seconds. But it was her decision only, so she have no one to blame but herself.

Many a times, she wanted to catch the next flight to India and run into the arms of his man. But then, she wanted to spent some gala time with her family too, for which she have carved for her whole life.

As they say, every thing comes with a price. So, in order to cherish the love of her family she had to compromise his love.

"Calm down, baby. Am not going anywhere without you.."
She chuckled, kissing his cheeks, thus calming him down a bit.

"Ahem..."
Someone cleared their throat, making them abruptly part away from their hug..!

Vardhaan narrowed his eyes at their PDA, with an deploring look on his face.

Where as, vivaan and Aisha tried there best to hide the teasing grin.

Randhir cursed his fate, once again. As he knew he won't be able to get hold on her, as vardhaan was here to receive her.

God!
What did he do, to deserve such vicious punishment?

Sanyukta had a wild urge to throw her arms around his neck once again and kiss that gloominess from his face. 

Hell, when they'll get the chance to spend some time alone?
Without anyone vexing them...?

****

Phewwww.....!!
Done...!!
No, proofread. So you might come across few mistakes, here and there.

Love you all...!!
Next will be pretty soon ..!! ^_^
Thank you..!!
Cya..!!
Muuhhaaaaaaa..!! :*

In Search Of Love [#YourStoryIndia]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें