~95~

Sanyukta was running behind randhir to stop him.....

"Wait randhir... Please listen to me.. Ruko"
Finally she caught hold of him..

"Randhir please listen to me baby.. Please... Let me explain you everything..."
Sanyukta pressed his shoulder..

"Noooooo"
He screamed like maniac and fall on his knees covering his face in his palms....

"No.. No.. Why..how.. Am a bad son.."
He cried historically...

"No, randhir you are not.... You never knew about the truth.... Let me tell u everything...."
She kneeled in front of him...

"I heard every fucking thing sanyukta... Ho...how am gonna face them now... For whole my life I treated them like shits... I called them bloody mu....murdered.. "
He sobbed hard

"Why they never told me that it was not their fault .. Why they didn't told me that my mom was mentally ill..."

"Am bad... Am so bad.. I ..I.. Don't know what to say.. I can't face them... I don't wanna live here.. Please take me away.."
He cried like an lost child..

Sanyukta engulfed him an hug and rubbed his back to soothe him down...

"Randhir you're not a bad son.. Renuka aunty and harsh uncle loves you so much.. She is waiting to engulf you in her arms.. She want to shower love on you... You were never at fault it was just that the circumstances were not in your favour.. We together can make everything possible baby..

Am sorry that I lied to you and I came here... But i wanted your happiness I wanted to give you love which you deserve from all... PLease give yourself a chance and prove that you're the best son... Try out your relation with them.. Make your broken family a complete lovely family.. Forget your past move ahead with good memories.. Make a new memories cherish them everyday.. "

Randhir broke the hug and stared into her eyes innocently...

"What if I will fail.. What If I'll fail to prove myself as a best son? What if I'll turn into disaster..."

"I'll be there with you in your every step holding your hand guiding you the way.. I said na together we will make a new happy story.."
She cupped his face..

"Thank you for loving an messy person like me... I love you sanyukta.."
Randhir inched his face close to her..

"You are an sexy mess my love... I love you too randhir..."
She closed the gap and captured his mouth in an soothing kiss... The kiss hold love..pain.. Hurt..soothness..
He nibled her lower lip with utmost dedication... She was massaging his mane will equally dominating in the kiss... He parted her lips with hua tongue and thrust his tongue in her warm mouth savouring every inch of it.. Their tongue tangled in an rhythmic way.... A soft moan escaped her mouth and he smiled in the kiss thus pulling out of the kiss...

Randhir entwined their fingers and kissed it... Sanyukta smiled and kissed their entwined too...

"Ummm.. Sanyukta.. Actually I don't want to tell anyone about us like this.."

"Why"
She frowned

"I'll tell them in an special way and today its not.."
He smiled..

"Oh like that.. Yea sure..now let's go and meet them.. Yooohooo.."
She jumped like an excited kid..

"Wese am still angry on you.. You lied to me"
He complained like an kid..

"Chowwie... Plij..."
She made an cute pout

"Huh.. Chalo..."
He rolled his eyes

She grinned as she knew he forgive her... And they walked into the mansion to reunite the family love..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HAHAHA...!! CHILLAX FOLK! :v

NO MORE TROUBLE IN PARADISE NOW...!! :p

HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY...!! ^_^

I'VE UPDATED OTHER FICS TOO ^_^