*FIFTY-EIGHT*

Sanyu was panicked..... She was bot getting what she should do now.....Than she went home againto take help fron that old man.... He came to car with her... He opened it with sharp object..... Sanyu and old man both brought him to their room....Man - inka to pura sharir thanda pad gaya hai... . ye bahar car me q so rahe the.. . doctor bhi nai milega iss waqt me. .... Mausam bhi itna kharab h
Women - kahi koi ladai to nai hui.... Ab ghar me hi koi upchar karna padega .......
Sanyu was feeling guilty... And was blaming herself.....
S - uumm WO pati patni me choti moti ladaiya hoti rehti h na.. Aunty ji aap bataiye na kya karna hoga..... (Worried)
Women - suniye aap bahar jayiye mujhe inse kuch akele me baat karni h. .......
Man went outside... And that women guided her what to do further.....
What the hell.. How can I do this.... We are just acting like spouse... We aren't in real... Oh god.. I don't have time to think also.. Aunty said it may get worse if I'll delay... I know there must be some other way too.. Soch sanyu soch...
She touches rd's forehead its as cold as ice ..... Than she started finding something in wardrobe and finally her heart did happy dance as she got that... She switched off lights..... Her hands were shivering while undressing rd but she had to do this for him....
*MORNING *
Rd woke up with heavy head.....Rd - arrgghh... My head... Oh god..it'll blast at any moment (holding his head)
Than he adjusted himself on bed and realised that he was only in boxers....
His trance was broken by sanyu.... She came with hot tea....
S - how are you feeling now .? ( concerned)
Rd - ha.?? Um.. How I landed up here .?? I was sleeping in my car.. Right..? ( confused)
S - sleeping?? Or Lying unconscious..? (Taunted)
Rd - hah....?? Wh... Where are my clothes...? Kahi tumne mere sath kuch... (Stammered and teased)
S - oh shut up.. You..you... Argghh.. You're unbelievable.. (Looked away)
Rd - than where are my clothes.. Can u please tell me what happened with me last night... I'm scared of your intentions.. (He surpassed his chuckle)
She narrated how with help of old man she brought him here.... She even told what advice old women gave her... Rd's eyes were popped up...
Rd - oh shit.. U.. U.. Tu... Tumne mere sath WO.. (Gulped )
S - chillax... I didn't do anything with you... I just removed your clothes while....
Rd interrupted
Rd - what ..!!!! (Shocked)
S - shut up.. My eyes were closed and than ....
Rd again interrupted
Rd - than.. Oh no... How could u....(eyes popped up)
Sanyu fumed and closed his mouth with her tiny palms.....
S - I wrapped you in black cloth than with a thick wool blanket... You idiot.... And all this while my eyes were closed even lights were switched off.... (She said in one breath)
Rd - ummm... Mmmmm...
S - what...! (Chocked her brow)
Than rd removed her palms from his mouth....
Rd - you should have told me this before.... Me bhi pata nai kya soch raha tha....
S - huh.. You were only interrupting in between... Huh.. (Rolled her eyes)
Rd - are you sure...? You didn't...( teased)
S - yes...Mr. Shekhawat.... I know according to you am character less but that doesn't mean that I'll rape you...(sarcastically)
Rd remembered all his harsh words which he told to her....He was guilt stricken again...
Rd - I know I was wrong... And just a sorry won't mend everything..... But please don't ever say anything cheap about yourself ever... ( he wanted to plead but it came out as an order)
Sanyu without uttering anything handed him medicine and milk.....
Rd - I don't like milk..(made face)
Sanyu looked at him in disbelief
Rd - kya... I want green tea...
S - chup chap pilo .... Its not your home that you'll get green tea. And more over you're not well so drink it fast.
Rd - its so yucky... And plain milk never ( he acted like puking)
S - so you want me to make a milkshake for you...
Rd - ha ...chalega...(said like a kid)
S - dumbo... It was in an sarcastic way....
Rd - oh... I thought tum sach me banaogi(he made an baby face)
S - its my last warning RANDHIR..... (She glared him)
Rd emptied the glass in a flash.....Sanyu smirked....
She was leaving when rd realised her last night's vulnerable condition.....
Rd - suno....
But she didn't stopped ..
Rd - SANYUKTA .....
Her eyes popped up and her heart started racing at its highest speed.... She turned with an jolt...She excepted that he would smirked devilishly or he'll throw a bunch of question on her identity.... But to her surprise his eyes were full on concern and care....He gestured her to sit next to him.... She came and sat there....

Thankew....!!