*SIXTY-SEVEN*

The departure time of sanyu was near.... Only one week was left and than she will go... Yes he was angry on her for leaving him here but he couldn't understand the reason behind it.... He had shut the doors of his heart so tightly that he was unable to understand such feelings.... He blames LOVE for his mom's death... He think cause of her unconditional love for his dad she died.... Here this girl sanyukta is making his heart restless... Every single min his heart and mind fights for her... She have captured his mind and heart..... He wants her to stay here with him .....He was tossing on his bed with her thoughts....

--------------------------------------------

Sanyu was as usual late for her office.... She had to submit all legal documents of next project to rd before 11.... But she was late and sacred too... With lot of courage she opened the door only to get startled... She was rooted at her spot when she saw Piyali was literally clinging to his frame..... And he had hugged her so tight... She was chanting I love you.... And he was caressing her hair and back..... They broke the hug rd gripped her shoulder and intently looked in her eyes ..

P - why are you looking at me like this( blushing)

Rd - you look so beautiful in this attire... (Winking)

P - I love you randhir... (Pecked his cheeks)

Rd - I know that (pecked her back)

P - not like this.. Say na I love you too.. (She looped her arms around his mane)

Rd - let my action speaks my words baby( winked)

She blushed and closed her eyes in anticipation and he leaned forward to kiss her.....

"RUKKOOOOOOO" sanyu woke up with jerk from her deep slumber.... She was sweating and huffing..... Stay away from my randhir you.... She stopped realising that it was just a nightmare

S - wa... Was I dreaming?? what was that.... Wh... Why did I saw that.... Did I just said MY RANDHIR... (Exclaimed)

Oh god what's happening with me... Why every night I end up with his dreams(confused pout)

And today i ...i .....i saw that piyali pro....proposing randhir....(stammering)

Wait what's the time.... No...no...no.. This can't be true... Kaki says that early morning dreams always turns into reality... What if this became reality in some hours....(scared)

And that piyali called him RANDHIR... How dare she... (Fumed)

I won't let this happen.... Huh randhir called her beautiful in those clothes... Okay than fine... Even I'll wear that today.... (Determined)

Wait... Why the hell am behaving so Kiddish..... If she proposes him than let her propose na.. If they wanna date than let them date.. Why am I getting so mad at her... (Confused)

No... It doesn't sounds good... Ummmm.... Ha..... He deserve someone better yeah.... Someone more intelligent than her.... Beautiful than her..... Kind hearted.... And a lot more....... Like me... Wait..... Ummmm not me.... But like me.... But that nightmare.... Arrgghhhhh I WON'T LET THIS HAPPEN....

S - OK so firstly according to my beautiful nightmare I was late for my office ....hmmmmm....so today I have to reach their first before peon uncle... ( excited)

S - Hahaha... It feels like am on some mission like tom cruise was in "mission impossible" (giggled)

S - stop it sanyu... Be serious.... Wese on second thought I have a plenty of time so I can take a small nap.... (Grinned)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well no one change the habit of her UNPUNCTUALITY.... Not even her NIGHTMARE... Yes... Today also she was bumping into every person... As she can't break her record of being late... But today she was hell scared cause of her nightmare.... She was another version of PT USHA..... With shaky hands she pushed the door and her orbs widened in shock... Piyali was hanging in his arms..... And her one hand was around his neck...... Before they could proceed she sprinted inside....

Rd - are you okay piya ( worried)

He made her sit on a chair.... And handed a glass of water.... Sanyu frowned but next moment she was worried for her....

S - what happened rd... (Worried)

Rd - she was on call with someone and after that suddenly she started feeling dizzy and I caught before she could fll on ground...

S - oh.. Hey tum thik ho piyali... (Checking her temperature)

P - yes ma'am... Am fine... Rd can I take a half day today... I need to go somewhere.. (Hopeful)

Rd - yes... I was about to say that only... You can go home and take rest... (Smile)

P - thank you Rd... (Smile)

S - take care... (Smile)

P - yes ma'am....I will (smile)

Piyali left the cabin.... Now sandhir were all alone... Rd was about to sit on his place but just than he saw her and was mesmerized by her ........ She had wore pencil fit grey coloured skirt with black silk shirt with black wedges and high pony tail with no make up except kajal and her peach coloured lip gloss but next moment he frowned.....

Rd - you looking different today.... Why do you always change your avatar (upped his brow)

S - was it a compliment or taunt?? (upped her brow)

Rd - you can pick anyone from them... Choice is yours (mocked)

S - huh... That's my style... I so what I like..(twisted her lips)

Rd - oh I see.... But I don't think you should wear this...

S - what made you think so... I look best in whatever i wear.....

Rd - yeah.. I know but from tomorrow I want you in your old avatar... That's an order....

S - you.... Arrggghh (stomped her foot)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rd came back from his meeting and heard some guys talking about a girl....

Guy 1 - yes she is the most beautiful in our office.....

Guy 2 - yeah... She is looking damn sexy today.... I wish she wears skirts and all only in office

Guy 1 - yeah... I like her so much... But don't when sanyu will give me a look...

Guy 2 - me to soch raha hu patalu use...

They burst out in pearls of laughter....But next moment there laughter faded as they saw rd's red blood shot eyes

Rd - from next time if I saw you gossiping about sanyukta or any other girl than the circumstances won't be good.... Take it as my last warning......

Guys - s...sor...sorry Rd.....

Rd was shaking in anger...... he sprinted to her cabin..... She was leaning on window with some files in her hand and was in deep thoughts may be she was thinking about him only.... He threw files from her hand and pinned her to the wall... She gasped by seeing his eyes oozing lava.... His was gritting his teeth in anger...