~105~

Sanyukta came inside her room after having her supper with Vardhaan and vivaan.

She recalled how three of them were preparing dinner together, and were arguing over who'll chop the veggies, who'll make soup, who'll make a dough.

She chuckled summoning how Vardhaan was scolding them when she and vivaan were fighting over the flour container and ended up with flour on their face and clothes.. Vardhaan kicked them out to get clean and he himself cooked for them... He cooked her favourite nachos with spanich cheese dip, macaroni cheese pasta and Mexican cheese pesto toast sandwich....

Oh Yeah !! she have cheese tooth, just like people have sweet tooth..! (That's me :D)

She walked into her walking-wardrobe and changed into her nightwear that is blue cotton shorts and white tank top and tied her hair in loose bun...

"Fuck..!"
She was flabbergasted when she saw Randhir lying on her bed in his black v neck tee and grey track.. Looking ever so tempting....

"Hey!. No cursing baby.. You look so tempting in this..."
He grinned and stretched his hand for her..

"Its not my fault, you just startled me with your sudden appearance.."
She frowned, than smiled accepting his hand and sat beside him... But He pulled her on him, so she was partially lying on his frame...

"Am sorry baby, I just wanted to surprise you... Anyways leave all this and tell me is there any progress between you and sir?.."
He asked playing with her loose curls...

Sanyukta narrated him everything how she broke the news to Vardhaan, than the pain and love she saw in his eyes, than about their cooking and supper fun...

"Thank you so much Randhir... I had almost lost all hopes, but you were there to make me strong and confident again.."
She kissed his chest and snuggled more into him...

"I just gave you a plan Sanyukta, its you who did all this.. And I know soon he will accept you.."
He kissed the crown of her head and rubbed her arm affectionately....

"How I got so lucky Randhir..?.."
She looked up staring into his eyes with love....

"Hey! That's my line girl."
He whined like a baby, and soon they both broke into laughter...

"I love you Sanyukta, and am the most luckiest man as i have the world's most beautiful woman in my arm.."
He kissed her forehead...

"I love you too Randhir, I feel privileged as am in the arm of world's most sexiest man.."
She giggled and captured his lips in an knee knocking kiss..

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thank you...!!!
Please vote and give your feedbacks....!!!
Love you folks..!! ^_^