*FIFTY-FOUR*

In this one week many things got changed...Randhir didn't talked to sanyu once... But he took glances of her but she was always around parth...
(But in reality the whole group use to be there but he could only imagine parth thanks to vidhushi)

Randhir thought to talk once with parth regarding sanyu as according randhir something was going on between vivaan and her (confirmed by vidhushi) .. But his heart was yet not ready to accept it ....

Sanyukta concluded that something is cooking between randhir and vidhushi ..... So to divert her mind she use to spend her time with her friends .......She loved parth... Kaustu.. jiggy.. yoyo.. sahil's company a lot... But Deep inside she was badly hurt with randhir' behavior...

Aisha and vivaan were also fighting with their new found feelings... They came more close to each other emotionally....

Rd - so guys today is very important day for us most probably our tender will pass...we will win it if everything goes according our plan... (Proud)

P - obviously everything is in our hand.... (Assured smile)

V - yes we will(smirked)

V(im) - here comes your the end shanaya agarwal.....
S - well..there's time for meeting so till than we can relax... (Smile)
P - yeah.. Chalo(smile)
Yoyo - ha.. And tomorrow the national conference is there.. The much awaited day ji......
Rd - you guys go..I've to make a call...

Rd was on call with some delegates regarding his new project in USA...When he returned back he was frozen .... The scenario which he saw made him numbed.... Parth was on his knees with red rose and he was proposing sanyu.... She was blushing and parth was saying some sweet and cheesy romantic lines.... Rd's trance got broken with sounds of clap.... And he left from there....
For the first time ever in his life he was angry on parth but more than that he was angry and as well as confused with sanyu's reaction...
Rd somehow managed to compose himself and came out...

V - well the meeting will start in a couple of minutes... But only three people are allowed from one company...
P - yeah... I know ...
Rd was still in his own world.. But vidhushi dragged him with her... Followed by parth.... Sanyu was burning in rage by seeing their proximity... She excused herself and went to her room.... Where as parth... Vidhushi and rd were in meeting....

-------------------------------------

Rd was fuming in anger..... He was next to impossible to be in control....

Rd - where is shanaya..?? (Groaned)
P - relax bro... I'm sure there is some misunderstanding... ( assuring)
V - no parth... There's no misunderstanding... She s culprit... (Faked anger)
Rd - am asking for the last time where the hell is that agarwal...( screamed)
K - shh...she's in her ro...room (scared)

Rd warned everyone not to follow him...
Rd banged her door which was enough to scared her...She opened it and rd pushed her inside and latched the door...His eyes were blood shot red...

Rd - how could u stoop so low...(groaned)
S - kya... What I did... ( scare)
Rd - oh please don't act like you're innocent...
S - I really don't know what are you talking about and y r u yelling at me...(confused)
Rd - I never knew you're such an money minded girl... I never knew you're real face... (Yelling)
S - what u mean by money minded ha...( spat back)
Rd - oh..shut up...just shut up ......

Rd grabbed her shoulder tightly.. She winced in pain but he ignored it...

Rd - you're an characterless girl... Sheeee.... You're doubled faced.. Such an shameless creature you are... Arre paise hi chaiye the to mujhe keh deti I would have given you but y u cheated my company.... My trust.. You ruined it... I hate you agarwal... Arre vishushi is far much better than you... Jo wo h wo dikhti h unlike you samne se Sharif and andar se chi...

Sanyu was rooted to her place... She was just numb from the moment rd named her characterless.....

Rd - get lost...I don't wanna see your face ever in my life again... And stay away from parth and Aisha..... Am warning you.. I don't want my brother and sister to be in contact with such cheapster.... (Groaned)

Rd jerked her and went out by closing the door with an thud....Sanyu broke down...
All Rd's words were playing in her mind....

THANK YOU..! ^_^