~103~

Randhir broke into her room again, through his secret door...

That is window..!

He saw her curled up like a ball hugging her pillow and was sniffing like a little girl...

She uplifted her wet eyelashes perceiving him in her room...

And in an blink she was in his arms... She hugged him tightly and sobbed hard... He rubbed her back to soothe her....

Randhir was perplexed with the sudden change... He was panicked by seeing his Lady love drenched in tears... He broke the hug, and made her sit on his lap and handed her a glass of water... She gulped down in an go and buried her face in his crook....

"Ssshhh.... Baby.. Tell me what happened..."
Randhir stroke her arms to hush her...

Sanyukta apprised him everything about her phone conversation with her dad...

"Bas itni si baat..? God.. You're such a kid sanyukta....."
Randhir chuckled and wiped her tears...

"What you mean itni si baat? Doesn't it matters to you that I'll be leaving India...."
She asked in disbelief with tinge of anger....

"Who told you that you're going..."
Randhir asked her casually as if it wasn't a big issue...

"What's wrong with you randhir... Didn't you heard me? I said am going to USA on Sunday.."
She screeched in irritation and wriggled in his arms to escape..

"And you didn't heard me? I said you're not going cause someone will not let you go.."
He pecked her nose thus making her tranquil...

"You can't stop me randhir, I've to go.. I can't abjure dad.."
She sadly stated playing with buttons of his shirt...

"Hey, when did I said that I won't let you go.?.."
He asked faking innocence and she smacked his chest...

"Just now you said.."

"Oh.. That someone is not me baby... That someone is someone else.. And you need to trap that someone in your plan.... Than only that someone will not let you go away from him.."
He winked and kissed her chin...

"Hell! What's this someone-someone... Can't u be little more clear.."
She shrieked in annoyance and randhir kissed the corner of her mouth...

"Randhir am here sick worried and you're being romantic here.... Stop turning me on...."
Sanyukta bit her tongue in embarrassment realising what she just uttered...

"Are you turned on baby..."
He hushed near her ear and nibbled her earlobe.... A soft moan escaped from her mouth, that turned him on too.....

"N..no..I...I'm.. Nnot..."

"Are you sure..."
He flopped featherly kisses on her neck making hard for her to control the sweet yet sexy moans....

"Ss...stop.."
He immediately stopped making her frown.... She flared her nose in disappointment.... He chuckled on her cute antics..
.

*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*

80.6K+ views :O

4.1k+ votes :O

1k+ comments :O

OMFG...!!

THANK YOU SO MUCH ....!!!! <3

WILL POST NEXT SOON, VERY SOON...!!! ^_*

LOVE YOU...!! ^_^